Options

Donor 13115

Hi, I am thinking of using donor 13115, has anyone had success with this donor?

Comments

• Options
    Just wanted to follow up Kimjohn, what did you decide?
  • Options
    I did use this donor last month for the first time, my fifth iui, bfn-74 million 42% progressive 12.43 total motile count post wash
  • Options
    Those numbers are great, right?! I get my results from my first IUI with this donor on Tuesday. The numbers were great, 76 million 78% motility? I will keep you posted.
  • Options
    Yes, the numbers are better than the last two donors I have used, I will use this donor again next month as well.
  • Options
    Just got my BFP result with high numbers.
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Thanks Kimjohn! I am thinking of you and wishing you success on your attempt next month!
  • Options
    Hi Artist-
    How are you doing? Hope all is going smoothly for you! We got our BFP this week...waiting on #s.
  • Options
    I also got my BFP last week with donor 13115!

artist, pmzilla - hope both of you are doing well in your pregnancies. I'm 40, single mom, and this was my 6th IUI, 3rd with this donor. I'm also in MA...would love to keep in touch during our pregnancies!
  • Options
    I am so thrilled for all of you!
  • Options
    JennyC- Congrats! Wonderful news! When is your first ultrasound??
    And how wild that you're in MA too- what part??! Where are you getting your care?

YAY~
    PM
  • Options
    13 weeks and feeling great. Big Dr. appointment tomorrow, a little nervous. I will keep you posted. Pmzilla, how are you? Any updates?! I think of you often.
  • Options
    9 weeks down, starting week 10 today! Feeling good- tired, and a little nauseous, but otherwise good. Heart rate was 170 at ultrasound this past week :)
    Do you have your risk assessment tomorrow? Fingers crossed for you- I'm sure it will all be fine!!!

What part of the country are you in, Artist? Will be sending good vibes across all time zones, just in case!

PM
  • Options
    I am also in MA!! We should think about exchanging e-mail addresses privately through Aurora@cryobank.com

We had heart rates of 144 (11 weeks) and 140 (13 weeks today)

So we got a bit of a scare today :( out NT ultrasound showed higher than 3mm in size (I am forgetting how much higher 3.5?), this is not great news. So in addition we had the Maternit21 blood test done. I have no idea how to feel, I am feeling very depressed.We don't find out results for up to 14 days. I will continue to keep you posted.
  • Options
    Hi Artist-
    I'm sorry to hear you had a rough day- try to keep it in perspective, though- though the overall risk % takes many things into account- the NT alone is a soft marker...

Where are you getting your care?

Hang in there! Sending healthy vibes to you and your bean!!

PM
  • Options
    Hi Artist-
    you have been on my mind. Did you get the final risk assessment back yet?? Crossing fingers for you!
  • Options
    Hi,

Sorry for the delay on my updates, we have been vacationing ;) anyway, all blood work came back fine, phew, so relieved! I haven't decided where I am going to deliver/with whom, still researching. I think I want a midwife and doula (if I can afford). How about you?

Are you interested in exchanging email addresses? If so, just send Aurora your email and that it would be okay for her to share it with me, I will do the same.

16 weeks on Tuesday, I can feel him kicking already, and I am feeling great!

How are you doing Pmzilla??!!
  • Options
    Hello everyone, I'm going for my 7th IUI this month and just switched to this donor, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share any of the optional additional information with me?
    Congrats on all of your BFP's :)
  • Options
    hi all - I sent my email to Aurora at CC but haven't heard back from her so I think I'll send along another email.

I'm in my 9th week and due 2/14/2014...love that date.

I had an ultrasound first at 8 weeks with the fertility center I was using and had great result. I went to an ob last week and had another ultrasound. The heartbeat was 120 and they did additional bloodwork. I'm thinking of switching my doctor though...he was good but I had some concerns with the care I received - or didn't. I found it odd he didn't even ask if I was taking pre-natal vitamins and didn't give me any kind of nutrition package - I had to force it in the conversation. He was very good about explaining the different test available at 12 and 16 weeks and took a full medical history. When the nurse came in to do a blood test, she asked "so was this a surprise or have you been trying for awhile". I am a single mom doing this alone so that was a bit frustrating that she hadn't even read my file. Then she started asking a lot of questions about the cost of the IUI's and how many it took so that tells me they don't see many patients in my situation. Also, the office does not have an ultrasound so I have to go to a separate office for the ultrasound next visit then back to his office. Kind of annoying. I'm in the Cambridge/Boston/Brookline area so I am looking at doctors affiliated with Brigham or Beth Israel.

dizzyblue - I am so glad I did acupuncture which I really think helped my body get ready for getting pregnant. It helped not only manage the stress but get my ovulation cycle back to a regular schedule. All of the mobility counts I had with this donor were excellent. good luck with your next IUI!
  • Options
    Glad everyone is moving along nicely!

We're 14 weeks today, doing well. Waiting on the MaterniT21 test- results should be back by mid-week. 12 week ultrasound looked great! We're an MGH family- so getting all care there.

Artist- do you know if you're having a boy or girl?

Cheers, ladies!
    PM
  • Options
    Hi there,

Wanted to jump on the 13115 train. I did my first iui's this last weekend, so holding thumbs! I'm new to this whole thing so not sure if the numbers are good or not, but on the form they wrote TMC 23.0 and MOT 83%. Any insight on those stats?
  • Options
    Hi there,

Wanted to jump on the 13115 train. I did my first iui's this last weekend, so holding thumbs! I'm new to this whole thing so not sure if the numbers are good or not, but on the form they wrote TMC 23.0 and MOT 83%. Any insight on those stats?
  • Options
    Hi,

I am at the half way mark and everything looks great. We are having a boy 12/14/13

Jenny, I love your due date!!

I just re-shared my e-mail address with Aurora, I am not sure why the hold up. I don't plan on checking in here too often.

I hear great things about Brigham, Newton Wellesley, and Mount Auburn. MGH runs EVERY test, very thorough, nice midwife group there I believe. BI has high c-section rates.

Yogibear, those are great #'s, we had strong #'s the whole way through too! Good luck, keep us posted.

Pmzilla, how did your MaterniT21 go?

We just had the 18 week full fetal ultrasound and all looks good. They are very thorough so they also took blood, waiting to hear back.

Our little boy kicks up a storm! He looks real cute on the 3D ultrasound. Always has his hands up to his face, very active and adorable.

Anyone going the Midwife route?

Artist
  • Options
    Busy summer- just checking in now- how's everyone doing?

We're starting week 18 today- my wife is feeling good- even sensing a kick now and again! We have our anatomy scan this week...crossing fingers all is ok. MaterniT21 came back fine- and..it's a girl!

Hoping you're feeling well, Jennyc and Artist! dizzyblue- wishing you lots of luck!
  • Options

We're starting week 18 today- my wife is feeling good- even sensing a kick now and again! We have our anatomy scan this week...crossing fingers all is ok. MaterniT21 came back fine- and..it's a girl!

Hoping you're feeling well, Jennyc and Artist! dizzyblue- wishing you lots of luck!
  • Options

• Options
    Sorry for the tech fail there with 3x reply! :/
  • Options
    Pmzilla, 3x the love? :)
    May I ask what an anatomy scan is? Glad things are going well for you guys, gives me hope.
  • Options
    Hi Yogibear- sorry- I missed your thread above. Wishing you lots of luck!!

Anatomy scan is an ultrasound done typically between weeks 18-20 where they look to see that all organs, bones and general structures are developing normally. This is also the ultrasound where you can detect the gender. We had ours today- all was normal, and confirmed we are having a girl :)
  • Options
    Thanks pmzilla, sounds exciting.... I hope it all went well.

I have my first beta tomorrow, I did a hpt today and got a bfn, (trying to prepare myself for tomorrow) but still holding thumbs for good news.