Options

Attractiveness rating

Does ccb have an attractivness rating on donor 11687?

Comments

• Options
    Hi akst-

This is an interesting question. Technically speaking, we do not offer attractiveness ratings. This is an internal system developed years ago to be used during the qualifying process. Over time it has been "leaked" to our clients (who of course are interested -- who wouldn't be?).

The reality is that these numbers are now assigned by a single individual from a single picture after a donor has been qualified by a team of coordinators who have all met him and agreed that he is attractive enough to make the "cut". The attractiveness scale is really only meant to help our donor matching consultants differentiate between a selected group of donors a client has picked -- not define a donor's looks against our entire catalog or the general population.

So, the question is, how much stock do you really want to place on one person's opinion of someone's attractiveness who they have never met?

After all that, if you still really need to know, you can contact our Client Services Department for more information.

In my opinion, you are much better off calling in and asking our Client Service Reps to do a general compare/contrast for the donors you are interested in. If that is not detailed enough, our Donor MAtching Services (http://www.cryobank.com/Services/Consultation-Services/Donor-Matching/) can be very helpful.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Not a CC staff member here, just chiming in with my two cents...

Studies have shown that attractiveness is universally (amongst all cultures) judged by the level of symmetry in a person's face. Just think about all the great beauties and hunks, and it rings true.

With this in mind, the CC Facial Features Report can give some clue, but I've also found the staff comments enlightening (although, of course, subjective). Maybe CC should offer a Facial Symmetry Report? :-)

--CSS
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will pass it on to the appropriate parties.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB