Options

Donor 11438

Is there anyone out there that has reported a pregnancy with donor 11438? Any additional info on your child or things that you may want to share with someone considering him as a donor? Does anyone have any purchased info they are willing to share? I have the long profile, photo and features report but nothing else so far.

Thanks for any and all feedback!

Comments

• Options
    I think donor 11438 was a very good profile, it is very appealing they way he wrote about himself.

I know he has reported pregnancies.
  • Options
    May I ask if the baby pix was cute? IN going thru my selections I didn't order the baby pixs and features report b/c I wasn't sure if the features report could really help me make my decison, I hope it was helpful to you. CCB told me that perhaps unless one got a sketch artist to read the report, it may be helpful. He just seems like an all around guy. If you want to chat further let me know. Wish everyone well with their quest to have a baby!
  • Options
    Would anyone be willing to share info on 11438? I would be happy to share what i have.

rlcran@ca.rr.com
  • Options
    He has over 5 pregnancies reported. But by the looks of his profile he has been in the program for 2 years.
  • Options
    hi Rlcran

I only puchased the LP on this donor and the free downloads, he has been in the program since around 2008. If you have any questions, let me know, He stands out for me on my list. I think CCB generally says 5+ when asked the question b/c that was a response for other donors I had, either 5+ or less than 5 pregnancies. So I think he could have more than 5. They are not allowed to be specific.
  • Options
    FYI - 11438 is one of the February donors of the month so you can see his baby pic there for free..
  • Options
    H!, I like to here about donor 11438 i just purchase 2 vials. Can anyone share their any info on this donor?
  • Options
    Hey Sui, where did you get that info. I just bought 2 vials and i'm waiting for my IUI, i'm crossing my fingers it will work the first time..have you heard of anyone reported a first time sudcess with this donor?
  • Options
    I spoke with California Cryobank and there have been over 5 reported live births. They will only tell you if there are more or less than five. Good luck with this donor!!
  • Options
    Thanks crossing fingers!
  • Options
    I just purchased the last 3 vials for this donor, is there anyone out there with information on him? I bought all the info but didn't know if anyone is currently pregnant with this donor, first try on the IUI? Any information would be great!
  • Options
    i'm also interested in this donor...would love to hear any succuess stories out there?
  • Options
    I bought 2 vials i'm also a first timer . I have been looking for the last past 2 weeks information on this donor 11438, if there is anyone who's had an experience please let us know..