Options

Any one have a heart to donate..

Hello my name is Monique and I'm a single parent trying to complete my journey I just did a iui and got a BFN and my donor decided not to donate again as I'm heart broken I still want to try,although I can pay something along with my procedure it's hard. I just need a little helping hand. Thanks and God bless. My email is chocolategee69@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    I'm a bit confused about what you're asking. If you were using a known donor before and he decided not to donate again, I don't think you're going to have any luck finding a new donor in this forum. CCB handles frozen anonymous donor sperm that they sell. There shouldn't be many men here that are looking to donate directly for money. You might try one of those co-parenting sites where the men are looking for someone to have a child with.
  • Options
    Not what I was saying but Thanks, anyway.
  • Options
    What were you asking then? If you need help, you have to be clear in order to get it! You said your donor decided not to donate to you again and that you still want to try and can pay something. It sounds like you are asking for a new donor and that you can't pay them the full price of ccbs donor sperm. If you need something else you should say so. Then maybe someone can give you the help you need.