Donor 12714 !!

Hi all,
Still wondering if anyone has had any luck with 12714? We will be trying soon, wish us luck!

Comments

• We got pregnant with twins in March using IUI. Due in December! Hope things worked out for you too!
  • Hi, Lisa. Congratulations!! Was just wondering if you were looking to have twins? New to all this and interested in multiple births. Thank you, Nicole
  • We got pregnant on the first try with donor 12714, which was wonderful!...however unfortunately at 5 weeks we lost the pregnancy. I was wondering if any one else has experienced this with donor 12714…or on the other hand has there been any health births?
  • Hi, Jehughrob. I am very sorry to hear that. I had my first IUI w 12714 yesterday and scheduled tomorrow for my second. Hope it all works out.
  • Hello, everyone. We are thinking of using this donor and I know he has brown eyes. Did anyone use him and give birth to a child with blue eyes? It's hard to figure out what the changes are of this happening. Please reply.
  • Hi Nikster33,

I was wondering how your IUI with Donor 12714 worked out back in January 2013 or to date if you weren't lucky initially? We had an IUI with this Donor on 5/23/13 and are still within our TWW. Hope it worked out for you!
  • Hello -
    We had our first IUI with this donor on 9/20/13 and are happy to report that I am pregnant! We have an estimated due date of 6/13/14.
  • Bfine. I gave birth this March to a blue eyed baby boy with this donor! it is possible!
  • I had my baby boy using this donor in January of 2022. I'm hoping to hear from any other families with siblings so that we can connect. Please reach out if you see this (I know it's been forever since you've all been on- hoping you get notified of my post!) bkonkle725@gmail.com