Options

Donor 13314

After many tests, everything looks good on my end and we got the okay to start trying! We purchased our vials a week ago and are now patiently waiting. According to my calculations it should be about 2 weeks. We are very excited! Anyone else used or using this donor?

Comments

• Options
    Wow I think we might be on the same cycle. We have ours ordered and it will be here on Saturday! I wish both of us luck wit Donor 13314!~ Please let me know how yours is going!
  • Options
    Oh how exciting!!! I'm sorry I didn't see your post until now! I had an ultrasound on Wednesday and everything looked good. I go back for another ultrasound on Friday to see how many follicles I have and how they are measuring. If all looks good, I trigger shot that night and go on Sunday, June 16th for insemination. What about you???
  • Options
    On my way back from my ultrasound appointment and wanted to give an update. I can't believe how excited the nurse who did my ultrasound was as everything looked GREAT! I have 6, yes 6, follicles! 2 of them are mature and ready now while the other 4 are very close and they predict with the trigger shot they will mature. She said it's possible for 6 babies although she said it's very unlikely that that would happen. We trigger shot tonight and go in for insemination Sunday morning! I'm ecstatic!!!! :)))
  • Options
    We are done with the first IUI! Vial looked good and procedure went well. I was very nervous beforehand! I can't wait for hopefully exciting news!
  • Options
    nblondheim - any update?

BaBY DuST to you!!!!
  • Options
    I just commented on the other post.... I go in late this afternoon for my pregnancy test. I am very hopeful!!!

Thank you very much for the baby dust!
  • Options
    It was quite a day with them refusing to call me with the results of my test. After some pushing, I was able to talk to a nurse who informed me that...

I'M PREGNANT!!!

I am soooo very excited and truly feels very surreal right now!

Thank you to each and every one of you for the sticky baby dust, well wishes, thoughts, prayers, and advice! It is appreciated more than I can put into words!
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! nblondheim
  • Options
    Thank you very much!!!!