Donors 14501 and 14566

Hello there,

These are my top two, and I am having a tough time deciding between them.
Has anyone used either?
Any words of wisdom?

Thank you!!

Comments

• If you haven't listened to the audio interview, I highly recommend it. They definitely changed my mind on some of my favorites.other than that, family health was the tiebreaker for me. I also thought about, is this someone I would be happy to show my child one day? But really go with your gut. You can't choose wrong, you will love your baby no matter what, so if one feels more right to you for some intangible reason pick him.
  • Hi, did you end up choosing donor 14501? We are very interested in using this donor and would love to know there was some success!! Thanks!
  • -TX--TX- Posts: 11
    edited January 21, 2018 5:04PM
    Anyone use 14501? Want to try another donor possibly. The donor we have used in the past has great numbers. Too bad he's not working because we have a few more vials left.
  • I chose 14501 based on his audio interview, profile and genetics. I am so happy I did, I am nearly 2 months pregnant on the first transfer. Summer baby 2018!

did anyone else select 14501 and have sucess?

• I also had success with 14501. Three failed IUIs but currently pregnant from first round of IVF.

• 14501 gave me a perfect baby boy. So unbeliveably happy with my choice of donor. What a gift. Pregnancy on first round of IVF. Best of luck to everyone on this wonderful journey.

• Thank you for sharing B. What a blessing. How old is your little boy?

• ello. I just wanted to mention that if you're on Facebook there is a group called CCB Friends. Lots of people who have used CCB discuss things from conceiving to children after birth.

• I am currently pregnant with 14501. Due in September 2018

• I used 14501 for my first IVF. In January I had a boy and a girl!

• 2nd round of IVF with donor 14501, due March 2020 with a girl!

• Hi! Does anyone know how donor 14501’s father passed away? Can not recall.

• @Baldy Died at the age of 69 of post-surgery infection in 2014 (b. 1945).

• @B@Chicago are you in Chicago? I am too. Looks like our children (my boy born in 2020) are half siblings. Like you, I am so thrilled with my choice in donors.

• @Madison14501 I had success, gave birth to my boy in Chicago in 2020. So thrilled with my choice in donors.