Options

FIRST IUI, we think we PREGNANT!!!

Our first IUI was March 26th. 4 days before the 14 days wait, my urine test showed up POSITIVE. Today I am waiting on my blood results. We hope it is positive too. We are super excited and nervous at the same time.

Comments

• Options
    WE ARE OFICCIALLY PREGNANT with donor 11331 (he has 8 million sperm counts/open donor)!!!!!!! MY HCG LEVELS ARE 35 SO FAR. THE LEVELS TO BE CONSIDER PREGNANT ARE 25 AND OVER. OMG!!!!!!!! we are so excited. now 3 months to make sure evrything goes well and then til december to have our wonderful baby!!!!!! we are so happy it worked in our first IUI
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    congrats! Did you have any symptoms? We had our blood test today but wont find out for 2 days, so nervous....
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. I wish you a beautiful pregnancy! nicole
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! I just found out that IUI will will be my first attempt... wishing and praying you have a happy and healthy baby!!
  • Options
    Jaymilly,

CONGRATULATIONS! This is very exciting!

KUP
  • Options
    THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!! Thank you so much!!! we hope everything comes out find!!! the three months will be the scariest wait.

heatherNamy:

I did have symptons.

I started cramping and experiencing some constipation since 3rd or 4th day after IUI, my tummy felt bloated for few days.
    (the cramping actually woke up during the night. I was scared. I didn't know if it was PMS or pregnancy symptons)

I had a lil shooting pain in the side by ovaries.

Since late on my first week I am eating alot (too much).

A desire for sleeping alot and I feel tired.

On my 5th day I remember going in an elevator few times and it felt weird. I felt it all in my belly more then usual.

On my 7th day I woke up with 3 pimples and with my nose runny/stuffy(Like if I will get sick).

My breast started hurting on my 12th day

I noticed my vaginal fluids increasing since day 12th after IUI

Last night (today is my 14th day) I felt a sharp pain by the side of my belly button which scares me. The pain was sensitive to the touch only.

.** At least 20% of the women spot due to the implamantation but I didn't notice that **

**I will feel everything mostly when my body was relaxing**

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Congratz! I showed positive aswell a few days before the end of my 2ww. I was so exicted! Now I have 80 days to go. I used donor 5756. But I never had morning sickness but I have the ball ligment pains bad. Other than that it's been a great expeience. I wish you well.
    Carrie
  • Options
    hey Carrie

THAT's GREAT! thank you!! congratulations!!! donor 5756 was one of our options because he was italian just like me partner (she is italian, puerto rican and a little bit of irish ). OMG he is great!!! i am so glad it worked for you. We just changed to donor 11331 because we read his sperm count was really good and had previous pregnancies on the first. He would had been our next option for second try WOW. I am surprise.

Milly
  • Options
    OUr first appointment with OB/GYN is tomorrow. We are so excited. I hope everything goes well. On my 12th day my levels were 35 and on my 14 day my levels went up to 70 one more this friday again to make sure it keeps going up. I am a little concern because of my abdominal cramps.
  • Options
    Jaymilly,

Hello. We're just checking you on to see how your OB visit went. Give us an update on your little one. :)
  • Options
    thank you very much Misty and Carla. Our visit was good. our due date is December 15. Our first ultrasound is May 1st to make sure baby is growing in the right place and developing well. We can't wait to that day!!!!!! OUr wedding is next friday the 24th.. so much excitement going on. I just been very sick this week with bronchitis which concerns us alot. We are a little scare for the baby. Had you guys decide the name yet????
  • Options
    Jaymilly:

Concerning that bronchitis: I had it and my doctor recommended me taking Mucinex to help get rid of it and when it reoccurs... that way you don't cough so hard.
  • Options
    Just wanted to say CONGRATS!!!! :)
  • Options
    ualtigger,

Thank you very much. I went to the hospital last saturday and they gave me albuterol which has helped me alot. I am getting better little by little.
  • Options
    Thank you momx2
  • Options
    Jaymilly,

No, she doesn't have a name yet...this has been harder than we imagined! For some reason, we had a boys name picked out but not a girls! :)
  • Options
    Whooo Hooo...Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    Anyone else have success with this donor 11331. I read in a few other posts that others weren't getting pregnant by him
  • Options
    We had a miscarriage Sunday (but everything
    :-( We are very sad it's been the worst feeling ever and hard to accept...but we will not lose the faith. We will try again as soon as my body is ready. I am glad my wife is the most supportive person I ever met.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm glad to hear that you have the support of your wife. Our thoughts are with you
  • Options
    Jaymilly-

I am so sorry to hear about the miscarriage, I agree it is one of the worst things a person can go through. As we go through this we find out how common they actually are. I am happy that you guys are going to try again and thank God for your wife!!
  • Options
    Jaymilly:

So, what's our little girls name?
  • Options
    Girl, I'm so sorry... I didn't realize there was a second page before I posted... (HUG HUG)
  • Options
    It's ok dont worry. We are still waiting for our next try. We are trying to save money now to be able to do it again. Its been kind of hard emotionally. It brought alot of emotional stress for my wife and I just want everything to be just fine. Hopefully we can do it this year but we experiencing a financial situation now with some hospital bills that they are garnishing from income. :-(
  • Options
    Congratulations Jaymilly
    would you mind sharing the profile with me? my parter and i are looking for a donor. nnybor@gmail thank you.