Options

Any red-haired babies??

Hi,
I am a redhead SMC and would like the baby to look as much like me as possible. Since there are so few red-headed donors, I thought I'd check to see if anyone had a red-headed baby using a donor that was not a redhead. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Options
    for an idea why dont u check the family history of the donor since u said there are so few.. i know my donor's family almost all have brown hair and brown or blue eyes..but that way i can see the dominate trait that runs through that family. I think to me doing this gives me more of an idea.. just a thought if no one else is able to help ;)
  • Options
    I am sorry to say it but I'm not sure you can really determine what your little one will look like no matter how much time you put into it. Our donor had light brown hair and his family was all brown, light brown or dark blonde. My partner has brown hair along with 98% of her family. Her maternal grandfather was a strawberry blond the only one in the family and our son is the spiting image of him. Good luck in your search.
  • Options
    completely agree..my family is the exact same. my parents both have black hair and brown eyes. i took after my grandma, i have blonde hair and blue eyes, and my bro has light brown hair and blue eyes lol.

i would say the best bet would be to look at the family traits, but even then there could be a wild card.
  • Options
    Kimber1021,

Did you find any redheads? Do you know that a redhead and a redhead are the only way to guaruntee you have a redheaded baby? I have red hair too! I wrote down several donors with red hair, but would love to know of the babies!