Options

NY Delivery

Hi, I realize that we can not get sperm delivered to our home in NYC, however I am wondering if we get it delivered to your NY branch, can I come and pick it up there so we can still do an ICI at home? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Hi Prbs -

It depends on what your physician indicated on your A1 form. There's a section on the form where they can restrict home shipments and pickups. If you don't have a copy of your A1 form, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services at 866-927-9622. They can check your account and tell you what your options are.

If you plan on shipping only one vial at a time, the costs can add up because there's the cost of the transfer of the vials to the NY branch, storage at the NY branch, and then the pickup fee.

If you purchase 5 or more vials at one time, you receive a free branch transfer and free storage as part of our Family Today & Tomorrow program:https://cryobank.com/Services/Additional-Services/Family-Today---Family-Tomorrow/

But once again, please feel free to contact Client Services and they can help you figure out an option that works best for your needs.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB