Options

10piui

I am 10dpiui and got a BFN otday.... is it too early or do I still have any hope left?? Im so depressed today :(

Comments

• Options
    it is still to early. we didn't get our positive til day 13 and even then it was super faint...hold off on testing a few more days...i know it is hard but it is soo disappointing to get that negative over and over again!
  • Options
    What number iui was it for you guys? And thanks for the encouragement btw :) It is so needed right now!I feel like I am going nutz!
  • Options
    Too early...ours was on day 12...it's not over until AF arrives...hopefully she won't and you'll get your bfp!

Good luck!
  • Options
    It ain't over until the heifer shows... KUP on how you're doing, okay?
  • Options
    Well still BFN today :(:(:( have had off and on aching cramps for four days, which is odd and no AF yet but I am not offically due till tmrw Tuesday so we will see. I dont understand how I could possibly be pg tho and keep getting bfn's This bloooooowwws!!!
  • Options
    Don't loose hope.. Good luck! I had odd cramps and lower back pain, at one point I thought that AF was arriving but then I took a home pregancy test on day 14 got a BFP! I was shocked and tested again a few hours later because I knew that the cramps were just a little odd but that also came back BFP!

LOTS OF BABY DUST!!!

Ivette & Glen