Options

Has anyone had any luck with this donor?
Thanks
Dianne

Comments

• Options
    We have had 7 IUIs with this donor with a miscarriage on #5 and no luck since. I do know of one couple due this month with a little girl from this donor. We have switched donors but if you are interested we have one vial of 11185 left at our doctor's office for sale. Good Luck!
  • Options
    Hi Twomommies,
    I have got four that someone didnt need and returned (which did not leave the cb) I may need more? I Pray not, but if so I would be interested in yours... what type is yrs etc...
    Lovlifliv@yahoo.com
    PS can you give me info on other baby?? CB said that their was between 5 and 10 children already
  • Options
    I'm excited to read donor 11185 might have some vials still available! If anyone has some they would be willing to sell/ship to me please contact me at marta0667@hotmail.com ! We went with another donor, but this donor was our PERFECT match and once we were ready to proceed he had left the program, so we were told no vials available :(

THANKS
  • Options
    I would call ans it was not listed when I was told that they had got 7 in two weeks ago.
  • Options
    Zayandl,
    The other baby is in Atlanta, GA but I don't know if she has been born yet. It has been a while since I talked to the couple. I didn't realize he had so many children already. My vial is a premium IUI and it is in SC. If you are interested email me @

stacey_and_tonia@charter.net