Options

Hopeful for 3rd IUI soon!

After my second IUI was unsuccessful on March 26 I went in for my baseline u/s today. I had no intentions of starting my next cycle. I have been at this for over a year now and have had problem after problem. Among those problems I have had cysts after meds every cycle even when IUI was canceled. I didn't expect anything less this cycle. I went in today prepared to go back on birth control until at least May. I was SHOCKED when my u/s showed NO cysts. My RE was also shocked. I actually get to start my next cycle already. I started injections tonight and start monitoring on Friday. Just because they started me on injections doesn't make it a sure thing. They've canceled at the last minute and last cycle my follicles didn't cooperate. But I'm hoping the 3rd time's a charm!!

Comments

• Options
    Sending hopeful thoughts your way!
  • Options
    I had IUI #3 this morning! I had one 19mm follicle on Friday when I triggered. I had 15 million good swimmers this morning. I was a little irritated at the weekend lab lady who didn't have me lay down for the 15 minutes after the IUI like I usually do. She even said the doctor wants us "girls" to lay down and gave all the reasons why but said she was rushing because she had bloodwork she needed to draw. I'm still feeling positive though. My 1st IUI I only had 3.5 million good swimmers and still got pregnant (ended in miscarriage). So with 15 million I'm sure some of them will find their way without me laying down.

So I am officially in my 2ww. Anyone else here with me????