Options

has anyone used him?
Help in need of a baby daddy:)
Dianne

Comments

• Options
    Hello,
    I used this donor and was successful with a pregnancy in Aug 09. I am now 22 wks along. Hope this helps
    Karen
  • Options
    glad to hear, i'm looking at this donor
  • Options
    i have this donor's long profile and baby pic if you need it.
  • Options
    oh my god, thank you! i would love to see his baby pic and long profile. i'm so confused. how do i get it from you? i recall scott saying something about if you put your e-mail up that people can find out that you've been on this site via google. Aprilfooz, you are a saint!
  • Options
    Me again, found an e-mail. Aprilfoolz, can you pretty please send me info to MsSGRho295@yahoo.com

Thanks bunches!
  • Options
    Hi Faith,

Sent the info. Sorry for the delay! :) Enjoy!
  • Options
    No delay at all, I got it. Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm thinking of using #02449 as my donor. If anyone has given birth can you share photos and/or the general health of the baby?
  • Options
    Hey ladies..

I also have this man on my short list.. If anyone has any feedback or info, I would love to hear!
  • Options
    Hello Glorious & MissNomesy...
    I used this donor back in aug 09 and just last month delivered a beautiful baby girl! We got prego on our second try and as far as the health of the baby....perfect! No problems other than overly dry skin, but most babies go through that anyway. Please feel free to let me know if you have any more questions and I will be more than happy to help!
    Karen
  • Options
    Ohhh Wow!! Congratulations!! That is absolutely wonderful news!! I bet she is just beautiful?

Can I ask what your deciding factor was to use this donor?

Did you use IUI??

I know this is very personal, and please say no if you are uncomfortable, but are you willing to share a pic of your precious girl!?
  • Options
    i also have this donor on my list. April foolz is it possible to get this donors baby pic and long profile? please send to dmf070872@yahoo.com please. greatly appreciate it and congratulations on your baby girl?
  • Options
    Hi there - It's been a while since this thread was active. Just curious if anyone else used 02449? Thank you!
  • Options
    Hello
    Does anyone still have the long profile that they are willling to share pls???? Also would anyone be willing to share their baby pics as well? If so pls send to tashunn_tate@yahoo.com
    Thx
  • Options
    I just ordered 3 vials of donor 02449's sperm? I will be doing an IUI this month. I will keep you guys posted on the outcome. If anyone has given birth with donor 02449's sperm I would love to see the baby pics if you would like to share. I have his baby photos if anyone needs them.