Options

to Kaylababy

I wanted to check in and see how you are doing? You've been quiet on the board and not sure if you're not signing in or just don't feel like talking. I can't pretend to understand what you are feeling right now....but remember we are all here for you!

Comments

• Options
    Kaylababy,

We are definately here for you and thinking about you.
  • Options
    I'm here for you, too!
  • Options
    Sending love and positive thoughts. <3
  • Options
    Thanks! I haven't been on the site for a long while. I had my D&C last week. I don't even know what to be thinking right now. Not sure when or if I 'm going to try again. I can't do anything until my body gets back to normal again. It just sucks. There are no other words. It just really sucks!

I hate to be a downer. Hope everything is going well for you all. Wishing you lots of baby dust!!
  • Options
    I know I am not in a position to speak because I have not been in your situation. But I truly hope you decide to try again. This is such a big decision to make and there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
    I also know this doesn't help right now, but my cousin (who had a hard time getting pregnant but has a gorgeous little boy now) comforted me by saying that we get the baby we are supposed to have...from God, from Karma, from whatever you believe in. And although that doesn't ease the loss, you WILL get the baby that was meant for you.
  • Options
    Kaylababy,

I also can't imagine your pain. All I can tell you is my philosophy on this entire process. My goal in life is to live with no regrets. I would be more than happy to adopt a child one day but I knew I would also regret it if I didn't try to have one of my own. So, here I am. If this doesn't work, then I can say I tried and start the adoption process. So, do what is right for you. And in 10 yrs, you can look back and say you have no regrets and wouldn't change a thing. So, try again, adopt, give up...but think about your life in 10 yrs and think which decision you will regret and which you won't. That will give you the answer you need.
  • Options
    Hi,
    It's been close to a year since I've been here. I don't know if you remember me but we posted back and forth this time last year. I had gotten pregnant on my 2nd cycle of injectables after 3 cycles of clomid (5 IUIs in all) Miscarried at 9 weeks. I read that you too miscarried. So sorry. I see you are still trying and moving on to IVF. I wish you lots of luck. It is a stressful process, I know. I tried another IUI with injectables in June with no success. It was a sign from the universe that I was to move on to adoption which I did quickly after the BFN. I have gone through all the steps necessary - signed with agency, completed homestudy, created my profile and completed some classes. I am now just waiting for a birthmother to pick me. So far not as stressful as the IUI process but stressful in its own way. It could take a while but it feels right. I am really at peace with it. I think I logged on here now b/c it was this time last year that I got my BFP and I', feeling a little sad about it. I know that I'll get the baby I am supposed to get. All the trials and failures are going to bring me to MY baby.

I really wish you luck and peace.