Options

Has anyone used donor 13897 or 13154??

Has anyone had any luck with donors 13897 or 13154? We're getting ready for our first attempt and would love to hear from others who have tried these two donors.

Comments

• Options
    Hi, I may be late for your first attempt. I've tried 7 times ICI and 1 time IUI over 13 months with 13154 with no success. I see others have gotten pregnant with 13154 so it could just be me. I have reason to believe I may have been inseminating too soon with the ICIs, but even after IUI no success. Bummer because my wife and I really like the donor's profile information. He seems like a really great guy. We tried donor 14030 this time around and we're in the two week wait right now.
  • Options
    JMorrow, were you ever successful with donor 14030?? Just purchased 3 vials after switching from a different donor at another bank.
  • Options

Allibaba74 were you ever successful? Debating to use this guy or 13154.

• Options

Hello, my wife and I have a handsome boy from the first attempt of using 13154 in May 2016. We have vials in storage and are hopefully making our first attempt for his sibling this month!

• Options

We are currently nearly 6 weeks pregnant with 13154, our first IUI attempt too! Our first ultrasound is on Thursday, so nervous!

• Options

we're now 11 weeks and baby looks healthy! We'll find out the genetics results this week as well as sex!

• Options

bonnielass did you do ici or iui with donor 13154? thanks!

• Options

@sjax2420 I’m sorry I haven’t been checking this forum. We did IUI with 13154. We have a baby girl coming in August!

• Options

Hello, anyone have success with 14030?