Options

14102 Pregnancies??

My partner and I were wondering if anyone has had a successful pregnancy?

Comments

• Options
    Jagger123 I hope I have a pregnancy to report in two weeks with this donor. I just had my 3rd iui first with this donor and I really really want it to have worked. Hope third times a charm this time would be great
  • Options
    Baby dust your way ! we went with 13913 for our first take and it came back negative today. he is now out, so we need to pick a new donor.
    Keep me posted!!
  • Options
    I'm sorry good luck for your next cycle. It will happen. I keep telling myself that. I am on my third cycle and wanted to try with this donor.
    I will keep you posted when this tww is over I'm only 2dpiui
  • Options
    Good luck ! Stay positive ! It will happen , you're right !
  • Options
    I just had my iui yesterday with this donor. Baby dust and fingers crossed for both of us SammyS!
  • Options
    Quinn725 good luck I'm 9dpiui and tested today I couldn't hold out any longer but I will wait again to test till at least saturday. It was neg today but hopefully it was just to early. I really wanted this to be the one. I had so much faith in it. But my mind is starting to go crazy waiting because I just don't feel it but who knows. I hope I get that bfp with this iui this donor. Did you get his numbers I thought they were pretty good. If you did what were his numbers with ur iui. Fingers crossed for both of us.
  • Options
    Sorry, I didn't get his numbers. I obsess over EVERYTHING so doc only brings up the numbers if there is a problem. He's a very good donor. I'm hoping that you tested too early and I can't blame you. I'm only 5dpiui and it's driving me nuts! Positive, positive, positive vibes!!!
  • Options
    hi Quinn725
    I tested again with a clear blue digital I know it's not as sensitive as frer but it was negative as well at 11dpiui today I am 13dpiui I haven't tested again because I feel AF trying to start so I really think unfortunately this last iui wasn't it for me
    I am really sad because I wanted it to work with this donor my wife and I really liked him and we haven't found one we loves like that. I want a baby so bad I thought he was my lucky charm. Hopefully there is still some hope but I know myself and I feel AF cramps
  • Options
    Hi Sammy- are you going to try again with this donor? My wife and I are on our 5iui and going to try with this donor for this one. The process is daunting after awhile but just trying to stay positive that it will happen for us! We hope this is the donor for that to happen with!!! Baby dust to all!!!
  • Options
    I don't think we will be using this donor unless I decide not to use the two vials of a different donor that we ordered and used before falling in love with this donor we just used I wish it had worked with him. I really loved him as much as we knew about him. If my vials were still at ccb I would trade them for 14102 we r doing ivf In July and it's my last chance so it better work and be our miracle no matter which donor. Good luck to you.
  • Options
    Quinn725 did u take a hpt. Waiting to hear some news
  • Options
    Uiandalisa how is it going. I see now under his profile it has yes under pregnancies. I wonder who and if iui or ivf
  • Options
    Hi everyone. I had my first IUI today and used this donor. They said his numbers were excellent. Has anyone here had luck yet. I'd love to hear from any pregnant from14102!
  • Options
    Hi everyone. I had my first IUI today and used this donor. They said his numbers were excellent. Has anyone here had luck yet. I'd love to hear from any pregnant from14102!
  • Options

Not sure if anyone still checks on these posts but I’ll update - I had a baby boy from this donor in 2018 from IVF and couldn’t be happier! My iui’s from this donor didn’t work. Hope to hear from more people. I’m in contact with two other families and we have the sweetest and most adorable kids!

• Options

Hello, I know this is an old post. Hoping for some updates. I have a son born from this donor 14102 in 2018.