Options

pregnancies with 13507

Is anyone pregnant with this donor, or has had a baby? please let me know, thanks

Jenev

Comments

• Options
    very newly pregnant with this donor. waiting to how the next few weeks go to feel more confident. BUT YES!
  • Options
    Omg, so happy to hear that. I had my first iui with is donor and bfn, I only had one follicle :((, but im trying again this cycle with him. His counts were awesome. Did u do iui with meds? Did u also have good counts? Please please let me know. Oh' and also what made you choose him? For me, I like the russian blood line, and he was cute. Please keep in touch.

Jenev
  • Options
    sorry you got a bfn but stick with it, it takes time for some. we used 100mg of clomid which helped get several follicles. we also did iui's 2 days in a row to maximize the chance of not missing the ovulation. there isn't any proven information that this works, but it did for us. We did have good counts with this donor- 11.5 and 12.5 million motile. meaning there were much more but those were the ones that were MOTILE. We chose him based on his physical features and interesting bloodline and also his health and education. Mostly when I opened up the baby pictures i just took one look at the childhood photo and this feeling came over me that he has a good spirit and good vibe. I can tell you that this is the 3rd donor we have tried and the most consistent #'s so far. Good luck next time!
  • Options
    I had donor 13507 and I have a beautiful baby boy and very healthy! Very beautiful! Good luck!
  • Options
    Sweety

I had a baby boy! From 13507
    Did you?
  • Options
    No I wish. I tried him twice with no luck.then I wanted to order more and he was sold. He is such a cutie though. Congrats though im happy for you. Are u a single mom?

Gina
  • Options
    Yes single mommy and loving it! I had a real had time I have been tying for 10 years husband left me! Saved every penny I got a egg donor and here I'm pregnant first time! I can't believe how happy I'm! He is beautiful!
  • Options
    Expecting a baby boy with this donor in November!
  • Options
    There's also a thread on this donor here: http://www.cryobank.com/Bulletin-Boards/messages.cfm?threadid=B71DA791-782B-CB45-3BBAEA185B40FA68
  • Options
    hi mahina,i am pregnant with the same donor,hoping for the boy.:]