Options

baby photo

I just purchased the baby photo for 11757 for $24, it's the same photo as the one that was posted in donor of the month. I had no idea and have wasted $24 for the same picture, is there anyway that can be credited back to my account??

Comments

• Options
    Also this donor ran out of vials about a month ago and it stated he retired from the program at that time he had no reported pregnancies. He is now back in the program with only 11 vials and now shows to have reported pregnancies, can you tell me how many and if he plans to stay in the program. We are very interested in this donor.
  • Options
    Hi Mommy23 -

I'm sorry about your confussion. The Donor of the Month photos are view only. They are not available for download. If you decide to go with 11757, the only way to have the photo is to purchase it. If you decide to use another donor we will be happy to exchange the picture for you.

"Retired" simply mean the donor is no longer actively donating. He may still have vials remaining in quarantine pending results of his final blood tests. While the majority of quarantined vials eventually become available, there is no guarantee.

11757 is not back in the program. He is retired with 23 vials recently made available for sale and 7 more in quarantine. These are the final vials on this donor.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB