Options

live healthy births?

I saw that a donor I am interested in has had a successful reported pregnancy....i am also new, and it looks like this donor has less vials than others? Is it possible to run out? And is it possible to know if the baby born to donor 11363 (or babies) is/are healthy and things went smoothly?

Comments

• Options
    Welcome Jackie -

Yes, donors run out of vials all the time. If you find one you are set on using, I HIGHLY recommend purchasing as many vials as you may need. Sometimes a donor will have more vials in quarantine due for an upcoming release (all vials must go through a 6 month quarantine while the donors are screened for STDs every 3 months), but often times whatever we have left is all that will be available.

If it is only one child you are thinking about, our Family Today program provides a free year of storage with 6 vials. If you are planning on two or more little ones, Family Tomorrow provides 3 free years of storage with the purchase of 12 vials. In either case, you can sell back any unused vials (at 50%) that have not left our facility.

We can not give details on each birth, but if there is an adverse outcome or complication with any child that is an inherited genetic trait, that donor's vials would be restricted from sale.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB