Options

Looking for information on this donor? Anyone tried using this donor? It says he has no pregnancies and the date he filled out his short profile was in 2007 is this a bad sign that maybe people using this donor aren't successful in getting pregnant?

Comments

• Options
    My partner and I have used this donor for two IUIs. No luck yet. We will probably consider using a different donor if we're still not pregnant after a few more attempts.
  • Options
    Hi nerissaj,

2 unsuccessfull ones huh? I was a little worried when it said he didn't have any pregnancies but CCB assured me not to worry and that on average it does take 4-5 trys. How many vials did you buy? I only bought 2. I'll have my first IUI in about 2 weeks or so. Keep me posted if you get pregnant and I'll do the same.

Best of luck to you and your partner!
  • Options
    Hi!
    I just did my first IUI with this donor on Friday, 10/16. Has anyone used this donor?
  • Options
    IUI with this donor on 10/13, so looks like we're in our TWW together. Best of luck to you too!

We called CCB after our two unsuccessful IUIs, and they assured us too that the average is around 4 attempts, so we'll see what happens. We bought enough vials to last us this many attempts.
  • Options
    Oh how exciting! Well keep me posted!

They told me he had 13k sperm count. What have you had in the past and what did you have this time?

I hope 3rd time is the charm for you. I will say a little prayer for all of us:)
  • Options
    Hi nerissaj,
    Just wondering how your doing with the 2ww?
    KUP :)
  • Options
    Just checking in with everyone... anyone had success with this donor?

I am going in for my 2nd iui next week with this donor.

Best of luck to all!
  • Options
    Hi Nerissaj,

I noticed this donor now has pregnancies. Just wondering if you and your partner ended up getting pregnant? I hope so... eager to hear!
    I'm going in 1st week of January for my 3rd IUI attempt with this donor.

Look forwaring to hearing how your doing!

Jennifer
  • Options
    I had 2 IUI's with this donor and am now pregnant. Due in November 2012. Best of luck to you all.