Options

First ICI with donor 13913

After a few months of preparation (research, charting, prenatals, etc), I am going to perform my first ICI next month with donor 13913! I am really excited and a little nervous. I am going through this by myself, so I guess I just wanted to connect with others in similar boats!

I see a lot of posts about IUIs but not a whole lot on ICI. I'm starting to regret not just going straight for the doctor's office. Does anyone have any thoughts on the process? Thanks. :)

Comments

• Options
    Hi! I'm planning on using donor 13913 next cycle (my first IUI)...good luck!
  • Options
    Awesome! and thank you! I will post on here how it goes either way. Good luck to you as well!
  • Options
    Just got my LH Surge! It's go time! (well, in 12 and 24 hrs :)). So excited!
  • Options
    My partner and I are trying our first ICI next week. We wanted to try it at home for a few cycles before having to work with the Dr. We are so excited and nervous. Good luck!!!!
  • Options
    Thank you! I'm still in my tww, and it is brutal! I just want to know!
    I will post the results here either way. Are you using 13913 as well?
  • Options
    Tested today 11 dpo and I got a BFN. :( Not completely out yet, but I am not getting my hopes up too high at this point.
  • Options
    I've used donor 13913 for 3 IUI's with no pregnancies.
  • Options
    Damn that stinks. :/ Are you going to continue with 13913 or switch it up?
  • Options
    13913 is no longer available but we had already decided to switch it up.
  • Options
    Well good luck! I hope your next try gets you a BFP!

If you don't mind me asking, do you know what the count and motility was for 13913's vials?