Options

Donor 13681

Aloha,

Can you please tell me when the last reported live birth was for Donor 13681? And how many live births have been reported?

I was pregnant, but ended up having a chemical pregnancy in January 2017.

Also, were you ever able to find out if there are going to be any Korean donors released any time soon?

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Hi W -

I'm so sorry to hear the news. Unfortunately, pregnancy loss is more common than most people think, but it's not typically discussed with family & friends. The March of Dimes has informative and supportive material about chemical pregnancies that you may find helpful. For you or anyone else that's reading this post, please remember that you are not alone as you go through this process. Support is available.

http://newsmomsneed.marchofdimes.org/?p=8359

http://www.marchofdimes.org/complications/dealing-with-your-grief.aspx

We can share if a donor has more or less than 5 reported pregnancies and if we received any birth reports. Unfortunately, clients do not report births to us in a timely manner. We usually find out about births when they renew or cancel their storage account or when they start trying for baby #2.

Donor 13681 has more than 5 reported pregnancies. He has reported births.

It looks like we may have a new Korean donor released this summer. I'm not sure of your time frame, but you can check back in July and we may have more info then.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options

I had a baby with this donor. Born in February.

• Options

Sorry to hear West. My wife and I were looking at this donor.

• Options
    SoftAnchorSoftAnchor Posts: 2
    edited June 7, 2018 10:57AM

Don't know what it is about this donor but reading his profile just makes me want to consider him. He seems like a chill dude and his baby picture is so adorable.

I'm not exactly ready to jump in though. I'm going to give myself until I'm 31 or 32 before I really commit. But he's def a consideration right now.

• Options

@Blueyez25 How is the health of your baby?