Options

To Jaimec

Hi,
It's been close to a year since I've been here. I don't know if you remember me but we posted back and forth this time last year. I had gotten pregnant on my 2nd cycle of injectables after 3 cycles of clomid (5 IUIs in all) Miscarried at 9 weeks. I read that you too miscarried. So sorry. I see you are still trying and moving on to IVF. I wish you lots of luck. It is a stressful process, I know. I tried another IUI with injectables in June with no success. It was a sign from the universe that I was to move on to adoption which I did quickly after the BFN. I have gone through all the steps necessary - signed with agency, completed homestudy, created my profile and completed some classes. I am now just waiting for a birthmother to pick me. So far not as stressful as the IUI process but stressful in its own way. It could take a while but it feels right. I am really at peace with it. I think I logged on here now b/c it was this time last year that I got my BFP and I', feeling a little sad about it. I know that I'll get the baby I am supposed to get. All the trials and failures are going to bring me to MY baby.

I really wish you luck and peace.

Comments

• Options
    I'm so glad you posted and I defintely remember you. I'm glad you are continuing your journey to have your family and I'm glad you feel peace with the decision you've made. I think any way of starting a family will be stressful.
    I'd love to chat off this board if you'd like...my email is angelgirl2517@yahoo.com