Options

Working out during TWW

I am probably going to have my first IUI in a few weeks. I do pretty intense workouts with my trainer 5x's a week (weights and sprint cardio) and run long distance 3-4x's a week. I have been told that I should continue my normal routine but was just wondering if anyone else has experience with this.

Wondering if I should maybe lessen my workout for TWW a bit or continue to go at it hard core????
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hi Firefly419,

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm going to have my first IUI in a few weeks and wondering if I can continue my kickboxing. Have you gotten any feedback or advice anywhere else?
  • Options
    Hi there -
    I spoke about it with my Doctor quite a bit and she said I can continue no problem. She said just not to increase my workout routine but continuing my regular workouts as I have been. She even gave me the go ahead to run my half marathon durning TWW.

So I think as long as you just don't suddenly add something new or harder to your workout you should be fine :)

Have fun kickboxing and good luck with your IUI. Just had mine yesterday, fingers crossed.
  • Options
    A half marathon during the TWW huh? Wow...that's amazing! Good luck to you...in the marathon and TWW! Hopefully I can heal this plantar fasciitis before getting pregnant and then get back to running after having the baby.