Options

14354?

We are getting ready to use this donor. My wife will be carrying. We picked this donor because he seemed so similar to myself. However, it doesn't seem that anyone has any success even though he has reported pregnancies. Has anyone been successful on this board?

Comments

• Options
    My wife and I are using this donor as well we had our first IUI cycle almost 2 weeks ago waiting now to take pregnancy test, sperm count was good, 62% mobility so here's crossing our fingers
  • Options
    Definitely crossing my fingers and wishing you baby dust. I can't wait to hear. We are going to do our first IUI in May. My wife has PCOS so we have been trying to track her ovulation. If you don't mind me asking, did you guys use clomid or any other medications?
  • Options
    No, we didn't use any medications our doctor didn't think it was necessary, our doctor is pretty great very helpful and would go above and beyond for us. thank you we are suppose to take our first pregnancy test tomorrow, so crossing our fingers all goes well, seems like a few people her have used this donor but none state if they had any success. Hopefully all goes well with you guys. We will definitely let you know if we're pregnant.
  • Options
    I am sorry to hear about your wife, wishing you guys the best of luck!!!
  • Options
    I am wishing you guys tons of luck!!!
  • Options
    My wife and I have done 3 IUIs using this donor with no success. our next round of IUIs are going to medicated (clomid). Good luck to you all. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Baby Scott - how were his numbers and motility? Good luck to you guys!!
  • Options
    Woover, My doctor said that his numbers were in the highest percentile. I don't remember the exact numbers off the top of my head. We have decided to take a break from trying. It has been a long bumpy road. We will start trying again soon. Any news from you guys?
  • Options
    That's great news. We had a delay due to ovulation tracking. We hope to try this month! fx
  • Options
    Yay! My partner and I are on our second cycle so far not pregnant, will be trying again in another month.
  • Options
    We are going to be trying next week. I will update you guys on his numbers and our outcome!
  • Options
    We have used this donor for our first 2 IUIs (didn't get pregnant :( both IUIs we used Clomid and Pregnyl (trigger shot to ovulate). Trying again with same donor-14354. Third times a charm, right? :) We are using Clomid and Pregnyl again. Each time I have had 3-4 (about size 22) follicles (last time even one a size 28!). Will update when I have more information :)
  • Options
    Woover- any update? XGO26 and I have both had no luck. Also had some problems with the quality of vials I had from our donor. Was wondering if you experienced any issues or got pregnant? Looking forward to hearing from you!
  • Options
    Hey ladies! We got a BFN for round #2. His numbers and viability were great. We are currently waiting to do number#3. Yesterday we went in for an ultrasound to look at the follicles but didn't see any. Going back on Thursday to check again. May have to wait until next month. This waiting game is terrible!!I just saw that 14354 was out of stock too!