Options

Donors 14598 and 14589

Any pregnancies with these donors? I'm thinking of using one of them ... narrowing down my search is difficult!

Comments

• Options
    Hi H -

Donor 14598 is still a relatively new donor and does not have any reported pregnancies yet. He was added to our catalog about 3 months ago.

Donor 14589 has been available longer and does have reported pregnancies (currently less than 5).

One thing to consider is that Donor 14589 is an open donor which means that he has agreed to one communication with each offspring that requests it. (Offspring must be at least 18 years old.) This may be an option that you would like your future child to have.

Please feel free to contact Client Services at 866-927-9622 with any questions. We're here to help you through this process.

Best of luck!

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    I just got pregnant from 14598, am 6 weeks along, aged 41.
  • Options

Did you do IUI or IVF? How many trys?

• Options

I had a girl with donor 14598 on 3/2/18, did IUI and was pregnant on the second try at age 37.

• Options

We had a boy with 14598. 2/16/2018

Does anyone have any vials left of his they want to sell

• Options

@cryo-admin Nicole - I have a few questions just being curious. I had twins from IUI with donor #14598. The profile says he filled out his forms in 2015 but your comment said he didn't go into your catalogue until 2017. Is that delay normal? Does age of sperm ever become an issue? Also, it appears all vials are gone for this donor and between the time I was inseminated in July and looked back in August-ish 2017 25+ vials disappeared. Is this normal? It just seems like a lot to disappear in a short time. Is there anything we should be aware of with this donor based on these timing items? Many thanks

• Options

I have one vial of 14598 left that I am looking to sell. collbartholomew@gmail.com

• Options

CBRN - i know you posted a while ago, but any chance you still have that vial?