Options

Looking for anything on 11782, 11660, 12093, 11659

I am trying to get any info I can on any of these donors to help me narrow down my search. I'm supposed to be trying my first IUI end of OCT or beginning of NOV.
I am just finding it difficult to make a choice. Only one of these donors shows a pregnancy. I'm just wondering if anyone has tried with any of these donors.
I need to narrow it down to one or two before I start paying for full profiles and such.

Comments

• Options
    I have a baby photo of 11659 if you are still trying to decide. I think we downloaded other information if you still need it on this donor.
  • Options
    hopeful_mommy,

I also have baby photo and long profile on 11659 if you still are looking for them. Give me your e-mail and I will send.

Michelle
  • Options
    We would welcome any information on 11659 at cheapchicken@comcast.net
  • Options
    cheapchicken,

I tried to send you the baby photo for 11659 but it cam back undelieverable twice. I'm not sure why. Do you have an alternate email address. I have BP and LP on 11659 I can share.

Michelle
  • Options
    i am considering donor 11782 would love baby photo or long profile i possible from anyone. Thank you so much my email is acatlege@gmail.com
  • Options
    i am also considering donor 11782 would love baby photo or long profile i possible from anyone. Thank you so much my email is nnybor@gmail.com
  • Options
    If anyone can please send me info on donor 11782, I am also considering him.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    I am also considering 11782 and would appreciate the information too. My email is g0ttalveme2@aol.com. Does any one know of any success with this donor
  • Options
    hi there
    i do have some info on 11782. i am no longer considering him and did not end up purchasing any of his vials...so i am happy to share what info i do have. if you are serious and still interested please let me know. i think i still have his baby photo, long profile, ff report, keirsey report and lots of notes from my discussions with my ccb rep.
    sincerely
    bostonbaby
  • Options
    Bostonbaby I am very interested in 11782 if you could please send me the information to g0ttalveme2@aol.com that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
  • Options
    Hello,

I'm so happy to have discovered this forum!

The vials are so expensive that I am reluctant to spend so much money purchasing packages, just to be able to see a freakin' picture!

I didn't think I cared that much about what the donor looked like as long as it was halfway decent. However, I am finding on other sites that offer free downloadable baby pictures that a lot of donors might look great on paper, but when I see the baby picture, I'm like, uh uh, no way, not gonna work. I guess in spite of your best intentions you just plain cant control what you think is "cute" and what you think is just "eh".... I guess I'm way pickier than I realized!

This donor search is definitely bringing out a distinctly un-PC side of me lol :-)

I am also seriously interested in the above-referenced donors and would be delighted if one of you could e-mail a childhood photo at channy616@yahoo.com. I would be eternally grateful :-)

I really wish they offered the pictures for free. It would make the search more fun and natural.....rather than feeling like you're sifting through a stack of resumes. I personally don't care as much about his weight or major or favorite food, or whether the bloke is a Swede or a Scot or a total mutt, half as much as I care about how I feel in that split second after I've look at the picture. I feel like you just instinctively know when you see a picture......and I would totally pay to know all the other details once I found a guy whose picture I liked.

Have any of you purchased a CCB subscription? I'm considering the middle range one ($145) that lets you see the baby photos. Were any of you that purchased a subscription impressed with what you found? Were they all pictures of newborns, or were there a decent number of true childhood photos, where some of the baby fat had melted away and you could see the features?

I'm just wondering if it's worth it.

Thank you so much for your time!
  • Options
    Yeah I kind of feel the same way. I'm in no way rich and am trying to finish school. I didn't think I cared what they looked liked either but as I thought about it...I did! I am personally not going with any of the donors listed at the top. My partner and I are seriously thinking, almost positivly going with donor 11494. I didn't want to pay for a whole package thing, but we bought a baby pic. and wow! looks my better half. Good luck to you! Lets all hope for the best!
  • Options
    I purchased the 145 subscription. I had already narrowed my selection to four potential donors. Not sure what I was thinking because I could have purchased the individual pics rather than drop $145. All you really get of value is the picture. The additional "detailed" infomation is the info you get for free in one file. Yes, it has a bit more into on the grandparents and siblings but to thier careers and degrees really matter? To me, not so much. Just food for thought. I wish I would have only spent $80 vs $145.