Options

we just purchased vials of donor 14276 and will begin fertility treatments next month. has anyone used this donor yet? any success stories out there for 14276?

Comments

• Options
    Yes! I am 24 weeks pregnant using donor 14276. I was excited to come across your post! This is my first time using this donor for IVF. I had 2 other unsuccessful IVF cycles with other donors. When do you start treatment? Is this your first IUI or IVF?
  • Options
    Congratulations! Will be starting mid-June. Originally was going to be May, but have decided June. Will start with IUI. First timers here. Fingers crossed! Will keep you posted!
  • Options
    Thank you! I'm super excited that it finally worked! And good luck to you! Fingers crossed :) I have been at this a few years (4 IUI and 3 IVF) so don't hesitate if you have any questions!
  • Options
    Hi there! My wife and I were successful on our first IVF attempt with donor 14276 - in fact, were 32 weeks pregnant with twins! Fraternal boys. Super sperm! Good luck and congrats!
  • Options
    Congrats Tillyandco! That is wonderful news! I'm really excited to learn about diblings and hopefully keep in touch after the birth :)
  • Options
    Congrats ladies! I hope the good luck continues with me :)
  • Options
    Ladies-

If you do not mind me asking, what were the motility figures on this donor?
  • Options
    Hi Guys!

I am doing my first IUI with donor 14276 next month!! Congrats to both of you who are pregnant! We should all stay in touch. Where is everyone from? Also Bajapima do you know what your having? Breezy you and I are in the same boat for mid June. Hope it works!!! :)
  • Options
    Hello everyone-

My wife and I are going to start trying at the end of July :) with our same donor 14276! Good luck to everyone!
  • Options
    Same to you Know! Keep us all posted.
  • Options
    Hi Know,

We are using this donor too. If you want to keep in touch my email is SASKL2411@gmail.com. This board doesnt alert us when we get a response to our posts.

Good luck for round 1!! :)
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I am 40 weeks pregnant with a little girl and will be induced on Tuesday - she does not want to come out :) It sounds like TillyandCo is the only other birth on this thread with twin boys...?When you reported it to CCB did you learn of other births from this donor? I will be reporting it in about a week so I guess I will find out. Best of luck to those TTC!
  • Options
    Hi Bajapima!

I am SO happy to hear about your success!!! I would LOVE to have a little girl. My next try is in a week. How many tries did it take you? I would love to hear from you after she's born. Every time I ask CCB about births they say none have been reported but there are over 5 pregnancies. If you want to keep in touch my email is above. (SASKL2411@gmail.com) Good luck on Tuesday!! Congratulations in advance! So exciting. :)
  • Options
    Bajapima,

Do you think you could share a picture? Totally understand if not!
    Hope the birth went super smooth! What a crazy roller coaster this all is! :)
  • Options
    Just gave birth to a beautiful little girl from 14276 2 weeks ago! She's just a doll, the nurses gasped when she came out. Couldn't be more pleased with my donor choice. Wishing everyone the best!
  • Options
    @Erinogirl that is AMAZING news!! Did your daughter get his light hair and eyes? How man tries did it take you? We are in the process and it is really tough!! Hoping for a BFP from 14276 soon. We have 17 vials left though in case it takes a while. (because we just loved him so much!!) I would love to keep in touch with you!
    Congrats!!!
  • Options
    Also wondering how big she was? Sorry so many questions!!
  • Options
    Well I have light hair and eyes as well so not sure who she got them from. That was part of why I chose 14276 - a lot of the attributes I have or my family does and I wanted to be able to look at my child and not wonder where things came from. I could just say "oh she got that from me!" :)

I crazy lucked out, just one try. Out of the 12 eggs harvested, they inseminated 11, 9 progressed far enough along and then I had them genetically tested. Only 1 was viable for transfer, likely due to the egg quality due to my age (41). So I was VERY worried she wouldn't take and I'd have to start over again. And I only had purchased 2 vials so it was seriously concerning. We say in my family and amongst my friends that my daughter was meant to be then, if we started with a good number and got down to just the 1. One strong little girl who was determined to be.

She was 7lbs 8oz, 18 inches. She gained a lb in a week and 3 inches in 2 weeks. STRONG baby, really good baby, too. Very chill most of the time. She's still a baby so she has her moments but they're often connected to being hungry, gassy or just wanting cuddles so pretty easy to remedy once I've figured it out. Still learning of course, only been 2 weeks and 2 days!

SUPER aware, likes to look around and take it all in. Already holding her head up some and we started tummy time yesterday and she's pushing herself up a bit.

Minor complication at birth - she inhaled a bunch of meconium so needed to spend a few days in the NICU but no infection and responded really well, was home on Day 4 and has been thriving since.

Sending you great thoughts. Staying stress free I think was the key for me. I maintained a sense of zen through the whole process, despite hating needles and shots and then dealing with knowing I had just the one embryo and all my eggs were in that one basket. Lots of walks and meditation, acupuncture and massage. It's good for you and for baby and theory has it acupuncture can really help, my IVF doctor even recommended it.

Love to keep in touch as well. I registered my daughter on the sibling registry, first one, hoping other successful parents do the same!
  • Options
    Oh, and SO much hair! Although that tends to run in my family so that could (for real) be from me :)
  • Options
    I am SO happy to hear from you. This is such a strange process not knowing how things will turn out. Your daughter sounds AMAZING. I am so happy to hear she is beautiful, strong and calm. She was definitely meant to be! I have always wanted a little girl. I chose this donor because he resembles me and my family as well. We are doing IUI's first but will move to IVF if need be. I'm trying to stay stress free but its so hard because I want this so much. I started acupuncture a couple weeks ago. I'm seeing my RE on Friday to get a sense of timing for this month. I will keep you posted and will definitely be registering on the donor sibling registry in the future. I know 14276 has other births just from this forum so hopefully they will eventually do the same! Oh and I was born with a full head of hair too! Love it!! So happy we were able to connect. If you ever want to email me since this board is hard with no alerts my email is SASKL2411@gmail.com. Hope you are enjoying your day with the little beauty!
  • Options
    Hi all! My wife and I are started our process with donor 14276 . We have had 3 unsuccessful IUIs. We will begin the process again April 2017. So happy to hear about these births and excited to begin trying for our baby again. Feel free to send some positive energy our way!
  • Options
    Hi all! My wife and I are started our process with donor 14276 . We have had 3 unsuccessful IUIs. We will begin the process again April 2017. So happy to hear about these births and excited to begin trying for our baby again. Feel free to send some positive energy our way!
  • Options
    Hi Guys,

We are selling 11 vials of donor 14276. The vials are still at Cali Cryo. He is no longer available online. I wanted to reach out to all that used him before in case you were wanting siblings for your children. :) Please email me if you are interested.

SASKL2411@gmail.com.

Thanks!
    Sienna
  • Options
    Can anyone share any pictures of this donor. We just bought some vials and will begin trying IUI in May. So excited!
  • Options
    Ok, above comment posted as I was changing that - pictures of babies from this donor. ;)
  • Options
    I'd be happy to share a picture if you want to send me your email address.
  • Options
    Hi erinogirl123 - we are trying this month. I am doing IUI and have been on Metformin, had my tubes cleared and things look ok, but of course it sounds like IUI isn't as high of a success, but I'm staying very positive. Would love to see a picture - I wish I could see a million pictures of the donor so I know better what to expect with features and all. Congrats on your little one. My email is jannh23@gmail.com for anyone that is willing to reach out and connect.

Thanks!!!
  • Options

I would love to be in contact with anyone that has had success with donor 14276! I will be using this donor for IVF in January 2018

• Options

@kymom82 I used donor 14276 and my daughter is 16 months old! Have you had the transfer yet? Fingers crossed for you!

• Options

@Bajapima That is great to hear! I had some delays but should start my first IVF cycle in February with donor 14276 and if I’m able to make some embabies then transfer would be in March...