Options

results

Another negative. And I was sooooo sure it worked this time. :-(

Comments

• Options
    Aww Jaimec, I was really hoping you would get good news today. I am so sorry for you. Maybe next month will be our time.
  • Options
    I am just so disappointed. All my tests come back perfect so I don't get why this isn't happening for me.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, jaimec. Try not to lose faith. It WILL happen.
  • Options
    jaimec, Sorry to hear. i've had some bad news as well. i miscarried. it sucks. it just really sucks.
  • Options
    Soooo sorry kaylababy!! I just read your reply to my other post (about my dog) where you said at least negative test results are losing something you never had....but now you DID have something (someONE) so I won't even pretend to imagine how you are feeling right now. You will be in my thoughts.
  • Options
    Oh my gosh Kaylababy, that is horrible. I am so sorry for your loss. And yeah, it definately just really sucks. I will be thinking about you.
  • Options
    So sorry Kaylababy. That must be really hard knowing all of the hurdles you jumped to get there. What you've done once you can always again, right?

Good luck with your next attempt jaimec, Kaylababy and austingurl!
  • Options
    Oh, Kaylababy, I am so, so sorry. I don't even know what to say. You'll be in my thoughts.

And jaimec, I know it's hard to have it not work out each month. :-(
  • Options
    Well, I am officially out. Woke up with period this morning. Man, the meds seriously messed with my body (and my head). Im trying to look at this failed attempt as a practice run. Now that I know for myself not to view every side effect as a symptom (i know, I know, you did warn me) I think I'm better prepared mentally for another go. I'm soooo glad I didn't tell a bunch of people. I only have to tell my sister, my best friend, my boss (b/c I'll need more time off!) and a work friend I told b/c she started talking about doing iui herself. Here's to staying positive and trying not to obsess for another month! Oh, and to mother nature for bringing my period in time for me to know I can have some wine while watching the super bowl!!
  • Options
    AF showed up this morning....5 days late and with a vengeance.
  • Options
    As much as I would have loved a success, I'm sooo relieved to have a definitive answer after 16 days of uncertainty. I feel much more relaxed today (but it might be the wine). Actually, I feel more relaxed than I have since first making the decision to try this crazy process. It's because I finally know what's next. I will call my RE tomorrow and make an appointment for an ultrasound to check follies around cycle day 12 or 13. I will start clomid on Tuesday and will go about my life as usual until the dreaded tww. For me, it's the not knowing that drives me bonkers. The actual process is easy -I do what my RE tells me to do when he tells me to do it.