Options

Which test to use?

Okay gals, here goes...

Most of you that have been keeping up with me know that I'm currently 14DPIUI and resisting the urge to test. I intend to test on 16DPIUI which is Wed 27 May.

Here's where I need your help:

What, in your opinion, is the most sensitive HPT to use? I used the Clearblue easy digital OPK and was spot on with my ovulation periods. I have their digital pregnancy tests to use... are there others that are more sensitive? Which ones did you use when you got your BFP and when did you use them?

Thanks, girls
Alexis

Comments

• Options
    First Response (not the digital, the two-line test) is generally acknowledged to be the most sensitive test on the market. That's what I used. Digitals are usually not as sensitive, but I will say that I got a positive CBE Digital when I was still getting faint positives on the First Response test, though. I would not recommend using EPT or CBE line tests, as they are plus sign tests and have a high incidence of evaporation lines.

Good luck!!
  • Options
    Thanks, hon. I've been reading that it's the best one to get... I just wanted to hear from REAL women who've actually used it. Getting ready for work so I'll pick up some on the way home.

Let you all know tomorrow!!
  • Options
    I searched the internet for the most sensitive tests and ordered them right away. But, as the previous poster...they still showed a BFN on the same day that the CBE Digital showed a BFP! I don't know how or why, but that was my experience. I say get your CBE digital ones so that you can see the word "pregnant" on the screen. There's nothing more exciting!

We'll anxiously be awaiting your results tomorrow!

Baby Dust to you!
  • Options
    No test needed... AF showed up last night.
  • Options
    Uhhh...that Witch! Sorry tigger!
  • Options
    Ok so we are gonna buy the First Response test and the Target Brand. Should we buy Clear Blue Easy Digital?? or you think those 2 are good?? What have the rest of you guys used?
  • Options
    Clear blue easy digital has a ton of false positives. The best test (I swear by this even though it is going to sound strange..) is the 1.00 pregnancy tests at the "Dollar Tree" store. If you go to www.peeonastick.com you can find out some of the best ones and earliest success rates.

I bought 10 of the dollar tree tests and started testing around day 9. Everyone told me not to but I used morning urine and tested each day. I got a consistent (though faint) line from the time I started testing. I tried clear blue easy and got nothing all the way through day 12. I adore the dollar tree tests and recommend them to everyone.
  • Options
    I like the clear blue easy (not digital ) the old fashioned one. It worked for me early !

Lisa

Mommy to Matthew and Ryan (twin boys conceived spontaneously ) born prematurely and are in Heaven 8/15/05 and Andrew born 4/11/07 with donor 5741 and IUI #1