Options

Trying with 11894

Hello everyone,

My partner and I are going to give it a shot with donor 11894. I got pregnant in 2007 with another donor and have a 2 year old son now. Unfortunately we ran out of our leftover vials (1 miscarriage and 1 BFN) so on to a new donor. I hope it works. Anyone else have any luck with this donor? Good luck to everyone else trying and those in the TWW.

Comments

• Options
    Hey there Soljean.

I have a beautiful 5 month old with this donor. Getting ready to try again with this donor in September..Good Luck to you.
  • Options
    If you don't mind me asking - is your baby a boy or a girl? Good luck in September!
  • Options
    We have a little boy!
  • Options
    We used 5 vials from this donor with no BFP. After the 4th try we decided to have the sperm tested. It did barely meet the minimum CCB standard for sperm count, but my RE was not excited about the motility. I wish you good luck and baby dust!!
  • Options
    Shunah- I was wondering about you! Sorry you didnt get your BFP with this donor. I hope you got your refund from CCB of they were below quality vials.

Do you have any vials left over?

We had success with this donor on the 2 IUI un-medicated. I wish you success with your next donor! Baby dust to you!

Jess
  • Options
  • Options
    Did my IUI this morning. I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday though so not sure about the timeline. But it's still possible so I'm staying positive.
  • Options
    Good luck Soljean....cant wait to hear the outcome.
  • Options
    Hi Soljean...I just entered my TWW with the same donor, my IUI was today. My partner and I used 4 vials without success. We switched our RE and got our BFP the first time. Unfortunatly, it was a chemical pregnancy and didn't work. My RE was not happy with the motility of the last IUI, but this vial was GREAT!! They did the ultrasound right after our IUI and we could already see the swimmers in my tubes!!! Was soooo neat. I hope that we both get our BFP this time!! Good luck and baby dust to us!!!
  • Options
    Good Luck Shunah and Soljean....Baby dust to you both!
  • Options
    Good luck Shunah! Hopefully this is our month. :-) And JesKin - thanks for the info. I would love to have another little boy, but of course I would be happy with any baby, boy or girl.
  • Options
    Oh and my NP didn't mention the motility or numbers for the vial used. Usually they tell me... Hopefully they were good numbers.
  • Options
    I got my BFP 11DPO. It was very faint, but tested the next morning and got a "pregnant" on a clearblue digital. Now I'm hoping for sticky babe. Good luck to you Shunah - have you tested yet?
  • Options
    I am sooo excited for you!!! I tested today at 10dpo and it is very negative. I am trying to stay positive, but I just feel so normal. Sending you lots of sticky dust!!!
  • Options
    10DPO is early. Even at 11DPO my test was super faint. Hoping you get your BFP soon.
  • Options
    Solean....BFP then?? Congrats to you!! I cant wait for september to get here to try for #2!!
  • Options
    Hello Soljean...How is the pregnancy progressing?? I have been sending sticky dust your way!! Just wanted to give you an update...I was excited CD12 because I got a light BFP. The excitement went away this am when I realized the line wasn't getting darker, yet again. So another chemical pregnancy 2 months in a row. I am keeping my head up and praying that next month is the one!
  • Options
    Shunah...Im sorry to hear about the chemical pregnancy. I will send you lots of baby dust for next month and pray it will happen for you.
  • Options
    OMG!!!!! So I was really sad about the chemical pregnancy and was thinking...what are the odds of 2 back to back??? Last chemical I was a day late for my period so I assumed it would be the same this time. My period was due today so I guess I was like, let me punish myself when I see a negative and take another pregnancy test. OMG.....IT IS POSITIVE!!! So I took the digital and it says PREGNANT :-). I am soo excited and pray that this baby sticks. So Soljean if everything goes well we will have our Christmas babies a week apart :-).
  • Options
    Congrats Shunah!!!! im soooo excited for you!
  • Options
    Congrats to you Shunah! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!!! welcome to the 11894 club!
  • Options
    Congratulations Shunah! That is fantastic news! :-) I am so excited for both of us. I really hope we both have sticky babies. I will keep you in my thoughts. Let's definitely keep in touch. Do you plan on doing an early ultrasound? I am going to try and wait until 10 weeks or so.
  • Options
    Congrats Soljean! Let me know if you would like to keep in contact!
  • Options
    Yes it would be nice to stay in contact.
  • Options
    My email address is jray25@sbcglobal.net email me anytime.
  • Options
    Here's my email address too: shelbyo@hotmail.com
  • Options
    Hi ladies...just wanted to let you know I am sad that I will not be having a sticky baby this month:-(. We got our second beta results and they are not rising. They think it will be about 5 days before they drop enough. My partner and I are sad and confused right now. I thought my only infertility issues were being in a same sex relationship. So now we have to pray it's nothing major and that we will be parents one day. Thanks for letting me vent and I wish you both all the best!!
  • Options
    Hi Shunah,

I'm so sorry to hear this. I was so hopeful for both of us. I will keep you in my thoughts and I hope to hear of your sticky bean very soon.
  • Options
    Shunah..Im so sorry to hear about this. I thought this would have been it for you after all the attempts you have had..Hang in there and keep us posted for the next attempt and baby dust to you!