Options

Need an estimated height predictor?

Hey everyone! I'll admit that I'm a total computer nerd, and I created simple little Excel sheet to give you a scientific estimate of how tall your child should be based on the height of the mother and father (or donor in our case) and gender of the baby.

I was figuring things over and over, and I got tired of converting from inches to centimeters, adding numbers, subtracting numbers...so I just created an Excel program to do it for me. Thought I'd share with you!

I found a way to upload it to my website if any of you want to use it. Just go to the link and then click "edit" to enter in your height and your donor's height. I found it to be very accurate! I tested it on my biological daughter and also on myself and my brothers. My height is 1/2 inch shorter than my predicted height. My oldest brother's height is 1 inch taller than his predicted height, and my younger brother's height is 1 inch shorter than his predicted height. Pretty neat!

Feel free to use it. http://www.lesliewrightproductions.com/heightpredictor.htm

Just click "edit" and enter in your height and the donor's height to get an estimate. This is not medical advice and I'm not a doctor by any means. Just using a scientific formula I found on the web and created a program based on it.

Good luck to everyone! I'll be trying in February!

Comments