Options

Anyone located in or around Boston?

Hello, I am a single 40yr old woman in Boston looking to see if there is anyone else nearby to get together for support and possible friendship. I have met such amazing woman on this site and can't wait until I can meet them all, in person. Maybe a trip somewhere in the future to get everyone together??

Jen

Comments

• Options
    Hi Jen. I am a 39 year old single woman in Boston just beginning the process.
  • Options
    Hey guys... I am a single mom who just gave birth from the cryobank. I had my baby 7 1/2 weeks early and he is thriving. I am happy to give any advice. I live in Arlington. Let me know. My email address is anissa_stern@yahoo.com feel free to eamil me and I can connect offline.
  • Options
    Hi, i'm also 39, soon to be 40, and live in Roslindale. I had my first IUI just about two weeks ago and go for my blood test on Thursday.

Congrats Anissa!
  • Options
    Hey all! I'm 36 and live on the South Shore. I will be starting my IUI soon, hopefully November! Glad to see a few locals!

Keri
  • Options
    You can email me if you have any questions. I am doing well and have no issues, giving advice, that is what I put my emial address up there.
  • Options
    I am in the South Shore area and have just started IVF. 6 rounds of IUI last year didn't take, so we are changing my plan. I just turned 41 in November. Best of luck to all of you!
  • Options
    Hi Jen. I am not in Boston but I remember you from our Facebook group I used to be in! Gentry, Rhonda, you, glad to see you're still hanging around!