Options

help ,need 14567

could you tell me how can I get this number ?who else has 14567 avalaible please.

Comments

• Options
    Hi,

I have 3 samples I'm selling back. 2 of them are still at California Cryo and you should call and ask them about it. I also have 1 more stored at Boston IVF that you could buy from me. California Cryo wouldn't be involved in that process though.

Hope that helps.

Janelle
  • Options
    Hi,

I have 3 samples I'm selling back. 2 of them are still at California Cryo and you should call and ask them about it. I also have 1 more stored at Boston IVF that you could buy from me. California Cryo wouldn't be involved in that process though.

Hope that helps.

Janelle
  • Options
    Hi,

Hope that helps.

Janelle
  • Options
    Dear Ms Janelle :
    thanks a lot for your information.
    Could I purchase these two vials at California?how can we progress ?it seems that if they 're your samples ,you have to informer California ?I 'll very happy to contact you by Emali: zhangteng12319@126.com
  • Options
    Dear Ms Janelle :
    how can I contact you directly?