Options

has anyone used 13852?

my wife and I are doing IVF this month!!

Comments

• Options
    I will be in a few days. How did it go for you?
  • Options
    It's going great so far!! We got 21 eggs and 12 have fertilized already!!! We are doing our transfer on Wednesday so I'll tell you how it goes! He's so beautiful and I love the way he answered the questions. Are you doing IUI or IVF? Ilan
  • Options
    This donor has only been available about six weeks so it looks like we are the pioneers:) About five people have already responded that they are trying to get pregnant with him right now...exciting!! Ilan
  • Options
    we have 18 fertilized embryos!!!! Doing a 5th day transfer on Friday....so excited!! Ilan and Jen
  • Options
    We are doing natural IUI and I had my 2 back to back inseminations on 9 and 10 June. THAT is a lot of fertilized eggs!! He had a very high count after they thawed on both days. We monitored my ovulation via TV ultrasound and blood work every 2 days for over a week to accurately monitor when my peak fertility was going to happen. My uterine lining was "text book", I had many follicles including a giant one on the left side. It is so great to hear that he is a fertilization monster. Is he beautiful? I didn't opt for photos.
  • Options
    He is very beautiful and smart and athletic!!! he has an olive complexion, beautiful dark brown eyes, long lashes, full lips and wavy dark brown hair! His mother is dark with all darker features and his father has green eyes and blonde hair so any combination is possible. We are pregnant five and a half weeks!!! if you want to speak more my email is treea24@gmail.com Ilan
  • Options
    Need another vial of 13852 before sept. 12th. Only can purchase one tomorrow morning (that is all that is left, just one) and it is much better to do two back to back correct? treea24@gmail.com I may contact you and congrats. We are going to go with IUI.

Anyone else pregnant with 13852?

I am so excited and he is the only one I really wish to try with.
  • Options
    Hello everyone:) My name is Amy and I am planning to have an IUI for the first time this coming month. I was hoping to use donor 13852, but waited too long so there are no longer vials available. Does anyone have an extra vial you would be interested in selling? I don't know how that would work but would greatly appreciate any help. My email address is acgreason@aol.com.
  • Options
    We are five months with 13852 and everything is going great!
  • Options
    Hi,

I tried Donor 13852 . Bought two vials and did two IUI and nothing. I am going for my third attempt but now this donor isn't available. Does anyone have vials?
  • Options
    We are 11 weeks pregnant with donor 13852. Worked on second IUI with this donor (after 3 failed attempts with a different donor).
  • Options
    Hi Ladies -

Donor 13852 just had his final vial release. If you are interested in additional vials for future inseminations or siblings, please don't wait to purchase vials.

We anticipate that this donor will sell out quickly. He completed our program and no additional vials will be collected.

We offer free storage with our Family Today & Family Tomorrow programs to help you secure vials for the future.
    http://cryobank.com/Services/Additional-Services/Family-Today---Family-Tomorrow/

Unfortunately, we receive numerous messages from clients saying that they wish they had purchased additional vials when they were available. As a courtesy, I just wanted to post this message to make sure that you don’t miss out on the opportunity to use this donor in the future. Please keep in mind that we also offer a 50% Buyback option for vials kept in storage at CCB. http://cryobank.com/Services/Additional-Services/Vial-Buyback-Offer/

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    My wife and I have decided to go with this donor. We had a failed iui attempt with another donor. I'm just curious, of those of you who got pregnant from this donor, we're your specimens iui or ici? I'm going with ici but my Dr office washes the sperm, so we'll be doing an iui. I just ordered the ici vials. We're hopeful it sticks the first try with this one!
  • Options
    Hello, my wife and I have found another donor and are doing IVF in the near future. We will no longer need our 2 IUI vials of donor 13852. We noticed he is inactive and won't be donating anymore. Anyone interested please reply and we can connect.
  • Options
    Hey 2momsMN, we may be interested. We have remaining vials of donor 13852 but may need more.
  • Options
    Hello, does anyone still have vials available for 13852?
  • Options
    We have a beautiful little girl who needs a sibling her orbital donor is 13852 and we need to purchase vials please help. Lmartin2202@aol.com
  • Options
    We have a beautiful little girl who needs a sibling her original donor is 13852 and we need to purchase vials please help. Lmartin2202@aol.comb- please label subject 13852.