Options

donor success

Hi! Quick question - just looking for feedback on donors 11147 and 11747. Any information on successful pregnancies with them would be appreciated! Thank You.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Siobhan -

It is a common misconception that previous pregnancies increase the odds of your success. The reality is that all CCB donors are extensively screened for specimen quality (count, motily, morphology) and eventually produce offspring.

The only thing reported pregnancies indicate is how long the donor's vials have been available for purchase -- it usually takes 6 months to a year from their first release for reports to start coming in.

All our donors have outstanding specimen quality or they wouldn't be part of our donor program. Please do not limit yourself to donors with multiple pregnancies on file. It will not increase your chances of success in any way.

For the record, both your donor choices have multiple reported pregnancies. The fact that they have a reported pregnancy can also be found on their individual donor page as well.

Best of luck,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Well, I had a baby girl with donor 11147. It was an easy pregnancy and she makes being a new mom a snap. I know it says he has brown eyes, but her's are the lightest blue you have ever seen.
  • Options
    Wonderful news! Thanks for sharing. Please be sure to officially report her birth to us by phone or online if you haven't already.

Happy holidays,

Scott
  • Options
    I thought I had. Can you check for me? I did the IUI in 9/09 and she was born 6/2/10.
  • Options
    I thought I had. Can you check for me? I did the IUI in 9/09 and she was born 6/2/10.
  • Options
    Hi adarra -

I'm sorry but I do not have access to those records. Please contact Client Services at 866-927-9622 with your account information and they will be happy to check for you.

Happy holidays,

Scott
    CCB