Options

MICHIGAN ICI & IUI

Ok , so I am Married to my husband that has had a vacectomy 18 years ago . I am 36 with NO ISSUES, but lack of sperm . Well I found a donor sperm on here. But I can't find anyone that wants to do ICI or IUI with out filling there pocket....I went to IVF Michigan and I don't want to take birth control or meds . My mother was very fertile and had her last child at 37 , no issues. IVF wants 15,000 for IVF . I just want ICI or IUI , I don't mind paying a clinic to do it . But I just can't see paying out the A** for it . If it doesn't work ok ......but let me at least try. Anyone on here from michigan , thats OB does ICI or IUI 's ???? Thank you in advance !!!

Comments

• Options
    There are RE's who will do it without all the extras. We went toan RE in Columbus, Ohio and they done my IUI...all natural, no meds. They won't even consider any meds until you've had 3 failed IUI's.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Good luck. I'm in Florida, and I just paid about $800 for my IUI because my stupid insurance won't cover it. (My insurance company actually had the NERVE to try to refer me to a psychiatrist so that they could prescribe me antidepressants to enable me to "accept the fact that (I) don't have another child"!! I WAS SOOO OFFENDED! I don't need drugs to band-aid my problem...I NEED ART RIDERS ON MY DAMN HEALTH INSURANCE SO I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM!) Whew. Sorry.

Yeah...we're hoping beyond hope that the IUI works because IVF is $10,000 a pop to begin with, and I'm a school teacher...I just DON'T have that kind of money!!! :(