Options

14416??

We ordered the very last two vials of 14416. I am wondering if anyone out there has used this donor. He has reported pregnancies as well as selling out so I know there are some ladies with his sperm. Please share any information with me.

Comments

• Options
    We are using this donor. No pregnancy yet.
  • Options
    How many tries have you done? We have done three with another donor and just switched to this donor. We bought his last two vials. What were his count and motility like?
  • Options
    I was told the one specimen that we used was excellent. If I find the note my doctor gave me with all the post thaw information, Ill post it. Sorry! Scatterbrained! :/
  • Options
    Good to hear Mydearwatson!!! When do you try again? We try towards the end of June. Hoping it takes. I'd love to stay in touch through your journey and send you baby dust!!
  • Options
    Hello! I just found this thread and had to comment. I bought a few vials of 14416 when I saw he had limited availability and tried one IUI attempt which failed (7M and 8M with great motility). I just finished an IVF round and got my BFP a few weeks ago!! I just had my first ultrasound and heard the heartbeats. Yup, beats, it's too early to know for sure that the two will make it through the first trimester but fingers crossed they will! I'll be reporting a pregnancy as soon as I make it through the next few weeks but I'm staying positive.

By the way, I have 2 vials of 14416 left and will probably be selling them.
  • Options
    OCmomtobe congrats!!! I'm so excited for you. We are in the TWW and test on Wed. If we are not pregnant we'd be interested in buying both vials if they are still at CCB. Also if we are pregnant with this donor would love to connect!
  • Options
    Hi Elliejo! I'm still going strong and have another ultrasound next week to check the progress of the babies. If you are pregnant let's definitely connect. Good luck during your TWW, it's definitely very nerve wracking!
  • Options
    We got a negative...we needed to order more sperm before our clinic will let us start a new cycle so we switched donors. This will be donor 3. Sigh. This process is so hard. Good luck OCmomtobe.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear you got a negative. I also switched donors when I got a negative with my first IUI. My dr suggested that I switch in case that was the issue. Best of luck to you!!!
  • Options
    Hi, just wondering how did everything go OCMomToBe? I will be doing IVF with him next week...
  • Options
    Sorry! I haven't been on here in so long! I did get pregnant with this donor and I have a beautiful little boy! He's a happy and healthy 5 month old now.
  • Options
    Ohh!! So good to hear that!! I finally had a positive, so I think it worked! If you are willing to, I would love to keep in touch!
  • Options
    Mimis - I hope you're doing well! My little guy is almost 7 months now and definitely getting a personality. If you would like to keep in touch you can email me at carierr@yahoo.com.
    -Carrie
  • Options
    Hi Carrie, thank you! I wrote you an email, please let me know if you got it!
  • Options
    Hi Mimis. I think I may have accidentally deleted your email! So sorry! I'm going to check my junk mail and trash to see if I can find it.
  • Options

It's been a while since you last posted. Congrats, OCMom! I hope your little boy is still doing well. Mimis, did everything go well for you? I did one IUI in 2016 with this donor and it didn't work. I have 2 vials left and am gearing up to try again in a few months. I was just wondering how it all went and if there's any reason I should be worried for genetics or anything? The closer I get to trying again, the more nervous I get. I'm also nervous it will be negative again. Hope you see this and thanks in advance! Congrats again!

• Options

Wow, it's impressive how time flies! Sorry singlemombychoice I didn't answer before! I didn't see the message before. I hope you made it! Going through fertility path is really difficult and we really deserve to make it! It's an emotional rollercoaster and much more!! But at the end I definitely think it all worth it! Everything went fine with us (after a lot of rounds of IUIs and finally IVF), I have a lovely baby boy!! Turned 15 months and seems healthy and happy! Hope you can tell us how everything went for you and that you have good news!! Hugs!!

• Options

Hi everyone, we are selling our vials for this donor if anyone is interested.