Options

weekly ultrasounds?

Hi, I was reading in another thread that one of you ladies is 8 weeks and has been having weekly ultrasounds until you are cleared to your ob. Is this common when working with a RE. Had no idea of weekly ones. That would be alot of extra money for me out of pocket. Especially at the $200 my re charges for ultrasounds. that would be another $1600! Let me know ladies if you all had weekly ultrasounds. Is this the case even with an unmedicated IUI? let me know Nicole

Comments

• Options
    I had unmedicated IUI with both my pregnancies and had two ultrasounds before being cleared to see my OB. I had an ultrasound at 5.5 weeks and 8.5 weeks. Some RE's only do one ultrasound at around 6.5 weeks, and if they see a baby and a heart beat then you're good to go.
  • Options
    I only had one...
  • Options
    I had weekly ultrasounds until I was cleared to my OB. It was covered by my health insurance once I become pregnant. I become pregnant on the first try without drugs. I feel kind of out of the loop now that I don't have them. I just thought it was something normally done now, until I got to the OB.