Pregnant w/ Donor 13952, 1st IUI Ever & Unmedicated & 1st To Report Pregnancy

One Of Our Happiest Sundays Ever ? !! Got Our BFP This Morning (October 5th, 2014 - 10/11dpiui)

My Wife and I started this journey back in June 2014. We’ve been together/married for many years and decided it was just time to have a baby. I’m carrying our baby .. Back in June 2014 .. I/We started looking for a Fertility Clinic in Brooklyn (Where we live) and found a great one with excellent Doctors and Staff. We both got blood work and they came out normal. After that I proceeded to get all of the other stuff myself since I’m the one carrying. I got the HSG Test to see if my Fallopian Tubes weren’t blocked and everything was great, I got more blood work and everything was great, I got periodical ultrasound to check Follicles (months of July & August/2014) and everything was great. We pretty much got the green light beginning of August, 2014 to go ahead and purchase Vials. Our Doctor assured us I had no problems at all and we’d be going all Natural.

So we proceeded to buy IUI Vials at CCB. We found a Donor, which we felt very connected with .. we knew.. he was “The One” (Donor 13952). He came on Mid-August, 2014 and was gone just like that. Very popular .. We only purchased 2 Vials (decided to take that chance). We had the Vials shipped to our Doctor’s office beginning of September, 2014 and all there was left to do now was wait until Ovulation !! Which I had purchased Clear Blue Digital Ovulation Tests and tested June, July and August/2014 .. just to make sure I was ovulating around the same time each month.. and I was.

Mid - September , 2014 arrived really fast ? .. I got my AF and shortly after started monitoring with Clear Blue Ovulation Kit .. Once I got my surge (which happened on September 23, 2014) I called my nurses and they asked us to go in for our 1st IUI on September 24, 2014 and 2nd IUI September 25, 2014). We did !! Our Donor’s counts were excellent and the painless procedure went super smooth !! I went home to rest after both days .. just laid on the couch and relaxed .. caught up on shows lol ..

These almost 2WW was crazy lol .. I had so many emotions .. did it work? did it not work? .. I simply took it easy and ate very health (as I had already started to do all month .. including taking pre-natal vitamins)

On October 2nd, 2014 after I urinated I noticed that I was bleeding… Not so much .. but, DEF enough to go on/off for about 2 hrs.. it was bright red.. I immediately felt blah .. called my nurses and they told me it could be implantation bleeding (8/9dpiui) .. they said to just relax and call back if it didn’t stop .. well, it stopped (even though it was bright red and felt like an early AF w/ cramps) .. the next day (October 3rd, 2014) I was spotting again .. this time it was brown .. I didn’t get alarmed this time .. because .. I just decided “what will be .. will be” .. It was still on the back of my mind of course lol but, I let it go .. and before the day was over .. again it was gone .. and no more spotting ever came back.

My Wife and I were planning to take a HPT October 8th, 2014 .. But, last night (October 4th, 2014) we were out and decided to stop and pick three up lol .. and agreed to just give it a shot and try it out TODAY lol (October 5th, 2014) ..

Well … in the matter of minutes (but, seemed “seconds”) .. there it was “ PREGNANT” !! It also said 1 – 2 weeks (since that’s the Clear Blue Test we chose) .. We couldn’t believe our eyes .. and just smiled and laughed for a while .. staring at the test lol .. We called our immediate family with the news and they were very happy for us .. Then we called our nurses and we’re going in tomorrow morning (11/12 dpiui – October 6th, 2014) for BETA !!

Throughout these past (almost) 2 weeks .. I felt lots of different emotions .. not necessarily many symptoms that would’ve gave me any signs. I did have mild back pain, many many cramps since IUI was done actually, felt bloated, boobs got full (but, not sore) and I just slept a ton .. which is unusual for me ?

We’re so excited and are hoping our Pregnancy continues to be a happy and healthy one !! I also know the feeling of waiting and almost losing your mind over reading and analyzing everything on the Internet and/or what you feel. I would say for anyone trying .. just eat Healthy, take pre-natal vitamins, rest and if it doesn’t happen right away .. “Don’t Give Up .. Don’t Ever Give Up” .. We got very lucky .. and I guess now we’re not the ones reading, but the ones writing “ It CAN happen the first time” .. Stay Positive & Baby Dust To You All .. We’ll update in a few days once test results are confirmed.

BKmoms

Comments

• The ?s are typos lol .. Those were supposed to be smiley faces :)
  • Yay,

I just bought 5 vials of 13952, he just came back on with vials today, and I start my first IUI series in about 3 weeks. Congrats!!
  • Hey 156587,

Sorry for the delay .. just saw this. I've been using a thread with others who are pregnant or will be doing IUI in the near future .. Under Deciding What Donors To Use ..

Where are you from? I'm from Brooklyn, NY ..

Good luck with your IUI .. Fingers crossed. After all our children could all be half sibblings.

Keep us posted !!

BKmoms
  • We are done building our family and have 6 IUI Premium vials of Donor #13952 available. They are stored at CCB in Los Angeles.

Please contact me at ccb062615@gmail.com if interested!