Options

When to ship vials and have them arrive???

So I am trying to maximize my time as much as I can when it comes to shipping out my vials (well each month). If I'm due to ovulate on December 15th (though I vary in when I ovulate 1-3 days) when would you think I should have them at my house by? I am planning on doing a back to back cycle, but they will be delivered to my house and then I will be taking them to my obgyn's office.

All suggestion welcome!

Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    Actually I should say if I'm due to get my LH Surge on December 15th...sorry!!
  • Options
    I would try to make sure you have it by the 12th at the absolute latest. I was tracking using OPKs the first month I "thought" I was going to do my iui. I scheduled the delivery too close, surge happend on a friday and my vials were in transit and not scheduled to be delivered until monday. I was like frickin clock work the months before then bam surged FOUR days early..and I missed a month. I was soooo pissed at myself. Had I swung for the overnight instead of the two day, my vials would have been at the office on that saturday the day after my surge and could have done iui in october. So i would say early to be safe.
  • Options
    does anyone know exactly how long the vials are viable for? Is it 7 days from the day they ship? I too have been tracking my ovulation but my cycle varies and i am freaking out as well that i may miss my chance but don't want to order too early because i don't want them to run through their expiration date either.

any advice would be helpful

thank you!