Options

Any successful story of 13873?

I really appreciate if anybody can share successful stories of donor 13873. A week ago, his pregrancy is no, but today when I checked it, it's a YES!!

Comments

• Options
    We bought 2 vials and got pregnant both times. I previously reported an early miscarriage from a June insemination, but now we are 10 weeks pregnant from an August insemination. Excellent sperm - good count and motility. Staff at fertility clinic commented that they rarely see such good numbers from a frozen sample. Good luck!
  • Options
    Any more updates with this donor? I'm considering him
  • Options
    We just purchased one vial of this donor and will try my 1st IUI this month. Quality of sperm plays an important role, but there are so many other variables. Best luck to all. I will keep everybody posted.
  • Options
    I bought six vials of this donor and have completed 2 IUIs. No success yet, but my nurses have also commented on his EXCELLENT sperm count and motility. Fingers crossed! Will keep everyone posted.
  • Options
    I purchased two vials. 1st insemination coming up around January 7th. Stay tuned....
  • Options
    My two inseminations with this donor were unsuccessful.
  • Options
    Any recent updates on this donor?
  • Options
    We just had a healthy beautiful baby girl on May 9,2015
  • Options
    I'm 5 weeks pregnant with this donor now!

MCNovak, congratulations!!
  • Options
    @Mcnovak and @yogalover - how are you both doing?
  • Options
    I was thinking of changing my donor. Do you know any of the exact counts and motility?
  • Options
    I gave birth to a healthy baby boy using this donor on April 6th, 2016. 9 lbs, 7 oz, 21.5 inches. Great temperament. And ADORABLE!! :)
  • Options

I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl in August 2016 with this donor.

• Options

I gave birth to a wonderful little girl in June 2016. This donor is a winner in my opinion:)