Options

I need help...

Do you have an attractiveness rating? If so could you let me know the ratings of the following donors?

Thank you,

Renee

Comments

• Options
    hi renee/neaneacc
    i have the looks rating of 02446. if you are still interested and looking for that info please feel free to let me know. and i could email it to you or vice versa...
    sincerely
    bostonbaby
  • Options
    I think you'll be fine with any of these choices that you make. I know it's hard to decide sometimes but for me after my IUI didn't work out, I'm now wishing for a happy healthy baby. Good luck to you.
  • Options
    Bostonbaby...or neaneacc
    Do you have vials from donor 2446?

My wife and I bought 10 vials of donor 2446 in early 2011. We tried three times and on our third attempt, it worked! I became pregnant and had a beautiful baby girl in April 2012. My wife is now attempting to get pregnant with the same donor. We have tried twice and have 5 vials left. I am starting to become slightly nervous we may need more. Of course the CCB told me this donor is "sold out" so no option to simply order more.

Do you have any vials of 2446 that you would like to sell or know where I should look?

Thank you so much and hoping you all have beautiful babies in your lives.