Options

BFP!!!

Hello everyone... Wanted to let you know that I went in for my 2nd IUI right before Thanksgiving and took a home pregnancy test yesterday and another this morning and got a BFP!!! Just came back from the doctors office from doing my BETA test. Hoping the numbers are high! Will be going back on Friday for the 2nd BETA test.

Glenda and I are excited!

Thanks to all that have kept us in your thoughts!

Ivette & Glenda

Comments

• Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!to you both I am on my TWW with my first iui I hope to get BFP
  • Options
    THANKS! The TWW is the worst, the nerves almost took over me but it was all worth it.

Lots of baby dust to you!!
  • Options
    congratulations, ivette!

Good luck, babylove02. I am also on my TWW with my first IUI.
  • Options
    Dan good luck with your TWW, it can seem like a life time. All the best and lots of baby dust to you!!!

Wanted to give you guys an update. I went in on Wednesday 12/09 to see the doctor and my #'s were 175, went this morning and just got my results the #'s went up to 507. Excellent rise!!! We are excited and just taking it easy. Have an ultrasound in two weeks.

All the best to all!!!!

This is a great Christmas blessing!!!
  • Options
    Hi Ivette and Glenda,

I am so happy for you!

So you will have August baby (or babies), right?

Take care!

Dan
  • Options
    Congratulations...that has to be the best Christmas present ever!
  • Options
    Thanks MistyandCarla, you wouldn't imagine how great and blessed we are feeling, it is the best Christmas gift both didn't expect.

Glenda doesn't let me do anything at all, wants to make sure I take it easy, (which i am) because we both know the next upcoming months and weeks are very important to keep healthy and relaxed.

You guys have a wonderful week ahead.

We will keep you posted.
  • Options
    OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Boy you weren't kidding, what an amazing Christmas Suprise!! Today we r 14dpIUI This is our 3rd, but after the 1st I found out that I have hypothyroidism, so basically not a fair chance with that one! But now I'm on the meds I need to be back in the normal range! The first 2, were done on clomid! This time Our Dr. switched us to injectibles (the Follistem pen) So I give give anything for it to have worked this time What a Christmas present/gift/blessing whatever u want to call it!! LOL Anyways we r soooo happy for u, Plz keep us in ur prayers, And plz send all of the Baby Dust you can this way ok? Plus make sure to KUP, we want to know all the details about our lil X-mas conception! LOL

Dani & Bev~
  • Options
    Thanks so much... And defenitely LOTS OF BABY DUST YOUR WAY!!!! I will keep in touch & keep u posted.

Don't loose hope because you will never know.

We will keep you in our prayers Dani422.

Take care..

Ivette & Glen
  • Options
    Dani422, babylove, Dan, Misty&Carla and all...

Wanted to give you guys an update... Had my first ultrasound today and 1 healthy baby, so according to the measurements i'm 7weeks and 1 day. We are so exciting. Have been released to my OB and my first appointment is in 2 more weeks.

Thanks to all that has kept me in their thoughts and prayers.

Babylove & Dan how is it going? If i'm not mistaken the last i remember you guys were on your TWW. Please keep me posted.

Have you guys in my thoughts and lots of baby dust your way!!

Have wonderful and save HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Love,
    Ivette & Glen
  • Options
    Hi Ivette and Glen,

Very glad to hear the good news from you! Take care!

I failed my 1st IUI this month, and I can not try again this cycle because my physician's office is closed during the holidays. So I will try my 2nd IUI probably at the end of Jan 2010.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
  • Options
    Hi Ivette & Glenda,
    I got a bfn few weeks ago and I did my second iui today. I hope it the last iui for me. I believed I send you info on 11798 did you use him?
  • Options
    congrats im tttc as well i got iui done on nov 28th missed my period for about a week and started spotting i was woundering if you had any bleeding befor you got your bfp
  • Options
    sorry, but what is BFP??
  • Options
    BIG FAT POSITIVE
  • Options
    Hey girlfriend... how you and my next niece or nephew doing?