Options

11089 , 12100 and 12215

Hi,

I am looking for info on 11089, 12100 and 12215. I would be VERY grateful to anyone who is willing to share info on any of these donors. Also, if anyone has used any of these donors, I would love to hear about your experience and if you have conceived or even have a child already :)

Thanks!
Laura

rider1967@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    Hi, I used donor 12100 and am currently 8 weeks pregnant. I have 2 more vials and do not plan on getting pregnant again. I am so blessed that I do not want to even try again. :> Good luck!
  • Options
    hey Laura i am currently on 10pi with donor 12215. Say a prayer for me.
  • Options
    Hello!

I am about to go in for IUI with donor 12100 tomorrow. Fingers crossed because my FSH levels are high. Any news from you all? We could have siblings here!

Did the doctor say 12100 sperm looked good and strong?
  • Options
    Congrats Chrisa! That is awesome news!! Best of luck to you. We will be using 12100 for the first time on Friday. Thanks for your info in the other topic pinkcloud, I appreciate it. :)
  • Options
    Hello N8turgrl,

How did your iui go with 12100? I'll be trying again as mine didn't work.

Also, do you have any extra vials of his sperm that you aren't using by chance?

Thank you!
  • Options
    Is anyone still checking this thread? My partner and I have narrowed our choices down to 12215, 12100, and 12273. Any additional information would be greatly appreciated! :) I can also be reached via e-mail at sturner1422@gmail.com.
  • Options
    i have baby pics for 12100 if anyone needs them. feliciafoil@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Does anyone have extra vials of donor 12100? We have a son and would love for him to have a sibling!!!! You can contact me at eqcorullo@hotmail.com Thanks!
  • Options
    Does anyone still have extra vials of 12100? We have a daughter and would like for her to have a sibling. Thank you.