Options

Is anyone using this donor? He doesn't have any reported pregnancies and I don't know if that's a reason why to count him out? I would love any info...

Comments

• Options
    No, sorry no pregnancies, but I hope to be his first I will be doing my first IUI sometime this month I sure I will get a BFP. He very charming I think you will like him let know if you use him I want know if my child could have half siblings out there. Also if you want we could stay in contact with each other. Let me know.
  • Options
    No, sorry no pregnancies, but I hope to be his first. I will be doing my first IUI sometime this month I hope I will get a BFP. He is very charming I think you will like him.
    let know if you use him I want know if my child could have half siblings out there. Also if you want we could stay in contact with each other. Let me know. I can give you my E-mail
  • Options
    Sure email me at bettyrey01@gmail.com. I have his baby pic but I will be going with another donor, just because the not having pregnancies reported scared me.
  • Options
    Any success with this one?