Options

Donor 14055 availability?

Do you know IF donor 14055 does have IUI vials become available, about when they would become available? I understand there is no guarantee. I wonder if we should hold out and wait to see if he does or go with a second or third choice. A possible estimated time frame would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance =)

Comments

• Options
    Hi. I just posted that I have two IUI vials for 14055 that I will not be able to use. If you know how I can get them to you, I would be happy to.
  • Options
    Hi Redd -

At this point we don't have an estimated date. Once the donor has his blood drawn, we will have a better idea when the vials could be released from quarantine. (There's always the chance no vials will be released from quarantine.)

If your insemination is within the next 2 months, I would recommend choosing another donor. You can also contact Client Services and ask to be added to the donor's notification list so that you receive an email before the donor's vial release.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    FL

Are your vials still available?
  • Options
    Hello,

I have one IUI vial of donor 14055 that I will not be using and is currently in CCB storage. I would like to sell it but am not sure how that works. If you are still interested in this donor and know how I can transfer it to you, let me know. :)
  • Options
    Hi Rose -

If you are interested in transferring the vials to a specific individual, you could do a non-family transfer. Both you and the new owner would need to complete paperwork and there is a transfer fee. If you don't have a specific individual in mind, you could sell the vial back to us as part of our 50% vial buyback program.

Please feel free to contact Client Services and they will be able to provide you with more details.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    My fertility attempts have unfortunately failed - I have no genetically viable eggs. I have one vial of donor 14055 left at my RE's office. It was shipped directly from CCB to my RE in Florida. If anyone is in need of a vial from this donor, contact me at wildfloweruf@yahoo.com. You'll need to figure out how to arrange shipping. If there are no takers, it will be destroyed (can't upkeep storage fees).
  • Options
    Rose013, do you still have your vial available for 14055?