Options

Anyone use donor 12725 or 13023 or 13262 or 12260 ?

Tyring to narrow them down. Just wondering if anyone has had pregnancies or failures with any of these cuties! They all say they have confirmed pregnancies. I do have the full access info on them. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    I did an IVF cycle with donor 13023 in July it was unsuccessful. I am getting ready to do an IUI this month. I have 2 more vials with this donor so hoping that I get a BFP.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    we just did an IUI with 12260, the count was great!!!!
  • Options
    Just now visiting the forums. I am currently 22 weeks along with a little girl from donor 13023. Got pregnant on the 3rd IUI with him. She is extremely healthy and the pregnancy has been a cinch!
  • Options
    I'm searching to purchase viles from 12260 but it is sold out. If you have any left that you are willing to sell, please let me know. Thanks.
  • Options
    Sharrison, did you end up using 13262? I have two children from him!
  • Options
    Hello!
    I have two vials from Donor 13262 that I'd like to sell. I bought three and got pregnant with the first IUI, so there are two vials awaiting a family. They are stored in a facility in San Ramon, CA but can be shipped anywhere, as needed. My son is a lovely little boy -bright and curious, talkative and musical.
    Looking forward to hearing from you and adding more children to our already fun dibling community-
    eo
  • Options
    Hi oe,

I'm wondering if it is still available?
  • Options
    Hello Vanessa,
    Yes! They are still available.
    Please email me at violina1971@hotmail.com!
  • Options
    Hi - just an update if anyone is reading. I did end up conceiving w 12725. Have a lovely brown hair, blue eyed happy boy who is 6 months. I had a long journey w IVF but most likely failures were due to my issues. Sperm always looked good! I'll post him up to the sibling registry!
  • Options

Anyone who has kids from 12260 that would like to connect? I am a single mom by choice of 8 year old
    Twins in LA.