Options

Donor 14299

We are planning on using donor 14299. Has anyone used this donor and had success or not? Please share your experiences.

Comments

• Options

Hi @katiep714 ! We have two boys using 14299. Have you used the sibling registry? We'd love to connect with other families who have used 14299.

• Options
    katiep714katiep714 Posts: 11
    edited April 23, 2021 4:13PM

Hello. We have two girls (4 and 16 months) now with this donor and are in Delaware. How old are your boys and what area are you in? @ELMS801

• Options

@katiep714 omg no way! We're in NJ but my wife's originally from DE! We're down there a lot visiting family, how crazy! Our two guys are 3 1/2 & 20 months. So close in age. If you're open to it, I am in the process of setting up a private & hidden FB group for 14299 families. If you're comfortable doing so, I can email you the info. Let me know :)

• Options

Wow @ELMS801 . What a small world. Send me the info for the Facebook group and I will talk to my wife about it 😊

• Options

absolutely - it's an invite only group since it's hidden & private but you can add my "business" FB page if you two decide you want to join & I can add you. FB: Carlin Crafts.

• Options

Thanks! I got it. Go ahead & delete your comment so no creeps see your email lol I'll email you